2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Men's Short Program

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nicholas is very stylish And tall. A struggle with the jumps will hurt his score.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looked down and my hoodie is literally covered in cat hair. I have a lint roller …at the hotel

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Vaclav is very steady and accomplishes all his jumps. He does not have a lot of speed or ice flow. Similar presentation to Grzegorz Filipowski without the power.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
By the way, Peacockers, we are about one minute behind the rink. (I am getting scores from an attendee spy in real time).

But at least we have video. ;)

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Zachary is inspired by his blues program. Stylish costume. Nice lift on his jumps. Reminds me of Ian Somerville a bit and Roman S too.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Remember that six of these skaters today are really novices that were able to compete here as juniors after qualifying top two in each of the novice sectionals. Kudos to them! (Fegan, Vasquez, O'Grady, Elano, LoPinto and Brooks)

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Remember that six of these skaters today are really novices that were able to compete here as juniors after qualifying top two in each of the novice sectionals. Kudos to them! (Fegan, Vasquez, O'Grady, Elano, LoPinto and Brooks)
Wow that is a nice accomplishment. Wonderful way to get your feet wet in the next level.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:clap: for the novices. So good to see such a wide representation.