2024 European Championships Pairs Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Pairs Short Program

icewhite

Record Breaker
Yeah I was expecting atleast a point higher in PCS over the Georgians so a score in the 70s is what I expected. I am not contesting the Georgians being in the first but I expected the German's to score closer.

They were a bit too slow... extremely controlled... it also looked like Minerva was very nervous. I think they could have skated with a bit more attack. I dislike the Georgians' programs but I cannot really argue with the PCS in this case. :confused:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There is a member that thinks I don't like any covers. But, that member prefers Singles skating, so I think I'm safe to say this here without annoying them.

I have mixed feelings about the cover of "Another One Bites The Dust" at the start. I really liked what they had done with the backing music. But, I didn't like the vocals at all.

But, I loved when they went to the original version towards the end.

Into 4th, with 4 to go.

CaroLiza_fan

Kittosuni

Medalist
They were a bit too slow... extremely controlled... it also looked like Minerva was very nervous. I think they could have skated with a bit more attack. I dislike the Georgians' programs but I cannot really argue with the PCS in this case. :confused:

tbh I was just expecting the German's to get some PCS boost because of their current success but yeah that performance was tentative.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
what-is-love-haddaway.gif