2024 Sonja Henie Trophy | Mar 8-10 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Sonja Henie Trophy | Mar 8-10

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Emmi A. Porobably I have not seen before or don't remember her. Needs to work with presentation but that was not bad technically. Was pleased to her scores.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Darja has not skated this clean when I have seen her. Looked happy and why not, she will get a medal.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I missed Cathryn yesterday and today maybe was not so good day for her, but nice always to see skaters from different countries. She had some good jumps anyway and the placement is not bad, she will in top four at least.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Darja won :eek: Lotta got lots of urs, I suppose, she was not happy.

Country
Norway
Darja won :eek: Lotta got lots of urs, I suppose, she was not happy.
I follow the skaters on the Sportity app, it shows the live scoring with the elements.

She got two URs, two qs, she got edge warning on both the lutzes. Her TES went from 49 to 43 or something after the review. She also repeated one to many double jumps in combos I think, she did no axel sequence, so instead she did 3Lz-2T-2Lo, 3F-2T, 3T-eul-2S*. it´s the last combo who had a star behind it, I guess it´s too many repeated doubles in combo or something?

I enjoyed the last group much, particular Lena Ekker who won the FS and got a silver overall :clap::clap: She trains in Norway because of her coaches coach at one of the clubs, you could hear it in the support in the audience.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And now. The end is here. And so we face. The final curtain.

The Sonja Henie Trophy finishes by staying with the girls, but moving from the Juniors to the Seniors. 11 girls, arranged into a group of 5; followed by a group of 6.

Livestream for the Senior Ladies FS is due to start now.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://vimeo.com/event/4148207

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://kunstlopresultater.no/2023-...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://kunstlopresultater.no/2023-2024/SHT/SHT/SEG004.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I follow the skaters on the Sportity app, it shows the live scoring with the elements.

She got two URs, two qs, she got edge warning on both the lutzes. Her TES went from 49 to 43 or something after the review. She also repeated one to many double jumps in combos I think, she did no axel sequence, so instead she did 3Lz-2T-2Lo, 3F-2T, 3T-eul-2S*. it´s the last combo who had a star behind it, I guess it´s too many repeated doubles in combo or something?

I enjoyed the last group much, particular Lena Ekker who won the FS and got a silver overall :clap::clap: She trains in Norway because of her coaches coach at one of the clubs, you could hear it in the support in the audience.
Looks she had two three jumps combinations, as allowed is only one three jumps combo. Seq is allowed to repeat, but euler is not, if there is another three jumps combo done.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I have feeling judging here has been quite s harsh compared to many other competitions. They give nothing free to skaters.

Country
Norway
Kaia Kleven is one of the Norwegian underdogs. She trains in a club in Trondheim with few other skaters and resources, so it must be difficult for her to develop when there is not many others doing triples in training. I just saw recently on a story that she landed a triple lutz for the first time, so it was gutsy of her to go for it in competition already, all though the lutz was downgraded. The other jumps she does is 3S and 3T, so her BV is not high. Many other Norwegian skaters tried 3Lz training but never included it in competition, so it shows how much she wants to challenge herself to become better. One day she will land it fully and get the full credit. I think this is the best FS I have seen her done with a higher BV. 41 in TES not bad at all and 132 overall with only 3 triples. I think this is the 3rd our 4th time this seasons she goes ahead of Linnea in the same competition. Linnea has a higher BV but she pops too many jumps. Kaia has nice programs as well. Kaia deserves more international competition and to be on the National team next season :clap::clap:

Last edited:

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Finnish team has minimum demands for skaters to get/keep the places in the national team, in women it is 155 total competition scores, don't know exactly what comps are allowed. I checked, Linnea has just made it in some comp. But I wonder how far has she motivation to continue as there are all the time coming juniors with more difficult TES and she has not got back the condition in she was before the long break. She had good start, looked good and then doubles and pop. My stream is a little bit freezing occasionally so I did not see all the jumps accurately.

Country
Norway
Linnea Ceder is such a nice quality skater. The jumps she delivered was really nice, shame about the pops. Her TES score despite that will have her ahead of Kaia with a margin, including a higher PCS. So ranking points for Linnea!

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Olivia has competed quite a lot this season. A couple of weeks ago she had won some local(?) comp by 170+ points and I think she maybe tired. But she has always mature attitude, even after bad comps she posts something on ig. Sometimes hard to remember how young she really is.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Pihla has not been a member of the national team, but there is a challenger team in which she belongs. As she is only 17, she may get a place as junior's demand is 135 points and she has got it several times and has been skating in juniors too this season. I will write more about this national team demands later next week on on Nordic thread when I have time, not at the beginning of the week. She has often been a good SP skater, as I told before.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Alexandra Feigin often looks so sad but at least yesterday she smiled after SP scores. Edit, today too after realizing she will medal.

Last edited: