Alena Kostornaia | Page 321 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Azikin

Medalist
This is a rare photo.. ;)
1nmb2CugN0o.jpg

spicymacaron

Rinkside
Aliona posted another video in tiktok with Wicked Game over it. I think she may actually be using it for one of her programs. Maybe her short or exhibition?

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Aliona posted another video in tiktok with Wicked Game over it. I think she may actually be using it for one of her programs. Maybe her short or exhibition?
If so, I love the choice and the cover..
Kind of haunting
But then again it maybe a song she likes and is using to disguise the real music..
How long before we know for sure?

AxelLover

Rinkside
Country
Czech-Republic
Hello Aliona fan fest. :) Yesterday a rewatched a lot of Aliona's 2019 and 2020 performances and it gave me a strong urge to express the following:

She's just so naturally elegant and greceful! No matter what music and choreography she's skating to you always immediately see that each move she makes is exquisite and it seems to be absolutely easy and natural for her. Plus she perfectly hears and feels the music.

Do you feel the same? How would you describe it?

AxelLover

Rinkside
Country
Czech-Republic
I hope she keeps her programmes from the last season. I would like to see skating Four season and My way by Luca d'Albero again.
I liked the previous programs (i.e. No Time to Die and R&J) better, so I'd rather see those again. But as was stated above, there's no chance of Eteri letting Aliona compete with programs related to the Plushenko episode.

Anyway, I hope there still is at least a tiny bit of chance that we would see Aliona skate the Adele exhibition program once again.

Reactions: ana

macy

Record Breaker
I liked the previous programs (i.e. No Time to Die and R&J) better, so I'd rather see those again. But as was stated above, there's no chance of Eteri letting Aliona compete with programs related to the Plushenko episode.

Anyway, I hope there still is at least a tiny bit of chance that we would see Aliona skate the Adele exhibition program once again.
the Adele program was stunning on her. i think she'd do great with skyfall.