Alena Kostornaia | Page 253 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

NadezhdaNadya

Final Flight
OMG! Simply terrible! Just see the last comments to Sergei Rozanov's facebook last post. They are made by this guy Vovadim. It is him again :( I thought he was in prison...

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
OMG! Simply terrible! Just see the last comments to Sergei Rozanov's facebook last post. They are made by this guy Vovadim. It is him again :( I thought he was in prison...
This is beyond disgusting. Didn’t they impose some restrictions last time, so that he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near competitions? I don’t know what should happen to prevent this, but all of this is so disturbing. Poor Aliona.

NadezhdaNadya

Final Flight
This is beyond disgusting. Didn’t they impose some restrictions last time, so that he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near competitions? I don’t know what should happen to prevent this, but all of this is so disturbing. Poor Aliona.
His Russian is weird. I am not sure that I understand what he is saying...

sclloyd

On the Ice
Country
United-States
But he still should be able to read and write properly, right? This does not make sense to me.
He is a stalker, clearly, and maybe suffering from some mental ailment. So who knows.

He is clearly saying that he is the husband and Aliona the wife, but the previous comment saying "family hides" and then the stalker photo of Sergei and Aliona seems to suggest he thinks they are family, and he is hiding and waiting for her.

Truly disgusting content. I know that the ISU took actions, so I assumed it was no longer an issue but here we are. If I remember correctly, didn't Daniil subtly threaten him? I hope that threat is realized if he continues this behavior.

NadezhdaNadya

Final Flight
is him the disgusting guy from Finlad Trophy? Again?!
Yes. He left several comments in the last Sergei Rozanov's facebook post. I think he is jealous and I am afraid that he is going to harm Alyona and Sergei.
Edit: Please report his facebook posts on Sergei's facebook.

Last edited:

NadezhdaNadya

Final Flight
I reported all of his comments on Sergei Rozanov's post, but Facebook thinks that there is nothing wrong with them. :(
Also, it is obvious that Sergei is not using his facebook often and... Sergei is a friend of this Vovadim on facebook. He clearly does no know who this guy is.

sclloyd

On the Ice
Country
United-States
i reported one of his comments on Rozanov's post. they need to do something about him...i'm not sure what or if they did anything when he went to Finlandia, but he clearly has mental problems. i hope he stays far away from Aliona and her family and coaches.
this is going to sound bad but... don't report it. if facebook removes his comments or blocks him from commenting, it's not going to stop him from stalking her, it's just going to make it easier for his stalking to go unnoticed.

McBibus

On the Ice
Oh. Well, still a bit too close for comfort :/
agree: he went to finland so going to Moscow is totally possible.
I hoped it lived out of Russia so that it could be easy to restrict him from entering the country.
Hope there is some restriction order for him to not get close to Aliona, so that the law can go furter with actions if he's caught breaking it.

Fried

Final Flight
Ich denke, die Situation wird hier etwas aufgekocht. Keine Regierung der Welt wird wegen eines groben, aber letztendlich (derzeit) harmlosen Beitrags in den sozialen Medien eingreifen oder sogar Einreiseverbote haben. Ich denke, die russische Regierung hat weitaus wichtigere Probleme. Solche idiotischen Stalker gab es sicherlich schon immer, in der Vergangenheit haben sie sich einfach nicht bei Facebook, Insta und Co. gemeldet.

NadezhdaNadya

Final Flight
The deaf and dumb Paralympian tried to disrupt the famous Russian figure skater Alena Kostornaya from her performance in France.

The athlete received threats from a certain Vadim that he would blow up the hotel where she stayed during the Grand Prix stage. Also, anonymous messages about "mining" were received at the ice arena, where the competition took place, reports Telegram-channel LIFE SHOT.

The pseudo-terrorist was quickly identified. It turned out to be 56-year-old Paralympic cyclist Vadim Veslopolov. The man posted on his page a photo of a young figure skater and kissed posters with her image.

French Interpol has already passed information about Veslopolov to Russian special services.