Alexandra Stepanova & Ivan Bukin | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Stepanova & Ivan Bukin

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
they had a pretty great EX!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWSwDXzA_g

& not matter TAT grumbling I think they had a decent result at Euros considering the panel & them not skating better than earlier events
This year I already write in their favour
They found their own style & got better score & more fans
Hopefully they will be sharper at Worlds & the comp will have a better panel...

brushalley

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Just watched their Latin EX.It was fantastic.They looked like another team.Stepanova looked great with her hair up. she looked like Sinitsina! So much more fun than B/S EX IMO.If this is a little taste of what they can do for the SD next season then I can't wait.Stepanova can really dance her great upper body movements will benefit in the Latin rhythm.I know they have a lot of criticism but I've always liked them since juniors.They are still so young they will get better.They have better programmes this year .

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Just watched their Latin EX.It was fantastic.They looked like another team.Stepanova looked great with her hair up. she looked like Sinitsina! So much more fun than B/S EX IMO.If this is a little taste of what they can do for the SD next season then I can't wait.Stepanova can really dance her great upper body movements will benefit in the Latin rhythm.I know they have a lot of criticism but I've always liked them since juniors.They are still so young they will get better.They have better programmes this year .

yes, I feel like they could have one of the best SDs next season actually in terms of overall presentation. They may have no this kind of intensity in connection yet to pull off a romantic/sensual program, but they do have goods and developing chemistry to succeed in fun, flirty, colourful Latin program.

musicfan80

Medalist
I greatly enjoyed Alexandra and Ivan's SD today - Here's to hoping that they are able to hold on to a top 10 finish! :yes:

musicfan80

Medalist
Their LP was great today! There was so much improvement in their difficulty - I hope they can use this to build on for next season.

AmyKar3n

Rinkside
I'm so happy these guys have a thread here! I love the baby Bukins, which seems to be a very unpopular opinion over on the russian ice dance thread. Yay!

brushalley

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom

Love this new SD.Alexandra looks amazing.It makes a much better impression IMO if they are wearing costumes.
I didn't really like the move and ending pose .It reminded me of N/K OD Aint no sunshine .Navka sort of did the same move with her leg but ended with the splits:eek: It's early yet I know and probably just needs more practice but it just looked awkward .Looked like his head was going to get knocked off:eek: