Alexandra Stepanova & Ivan Bukin | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Stepanova & Ivan Bukin

lucyagogo

On the Ice
Just when I wished them the best for the games!! Can't believe it my two fav teams out!!!! I feel like crying.

lucyagogo

On the Ice
Yes they are my favourite Russian ice dance team too, I am glad they will have the pyeongchang Olympic experience, I am sure it will teach them a lot, I am rooting for them too, to be medal contenders in Beijing

To think just hours ago we were all happy and celebrating.... I cannot handle this mess. I really do not care about Olympics anymore.

Grin

Medalist
Happy birthday, Alexandra!💖🎂🎆🎇✨🎈. Please don't be sad and remember, that there will be plenty of positive moments and great opportunities in future

bsfan

On the Ice
Good. Even if they might not be ready for the Game, he still need to get back his clean reputation.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I doubt that they could compete in the Olympics anyway, given that Zagorski/Guerreiro are already on the entry list. And this is no juniors GP where being on the entry list means practically nothing.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

russianskating4ever

On the Ice
If (stepanova) Bukin wasn’t banned, and went to the Olympics with bobrova/soloviev. OAR would have had a real shot at getting gold again. Splitting the SD and FD between stepanova/bukin and bobrova/soloviev would mean less stress and they would be less tired.
Plus, stepanova/bukin’s SD is so good, it’s their strength (they got higher that bobrova/soloviev in 2018 europeans).

I am still not over this.
I am so sad, and so ready for them to kick (insert3letterwordhere) in worlds.