Alina Zagitova

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I'm glad to hear that everything's going well and Alina's managing to stay in a good shape despite her busy schedule.
Like with Lilbet, I'm more than hopeful it will comeback to normal little by little.
I don't want to have too much hope, but I think Alina maintaining her competitive shape, aka triples and combos, is a good sign. At least for me! Call me an optimist. :)

Also, I don't know who can do it, but someone should help TAT stay away from Alina. I think it's gotta be morally draining to go to film with someone, who was always negative to you.
I know that TAT is very powerful, and virtually no commercial figure skating related opportunity will take place without her. I think she's been the main judge in every single Ice Age show for the past 10+ years. Even in general, she's present in a lot of media events and shows that sometimes don't even have anything to do with figure skating.
So in a way, it's unavoidable to have these opportunities without her presence. I don't know how Alina and her parents managing it for now.
Perhaps, the best way is to just smile and keep it professional.

Zagipatra

Rinkside
I totally get what you're all saying but IF this is true Yagudin should be fired immediately...That's a crude joke and to say it while hosting KIDS on Ice of all places...🤮

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Lil'bet is our insider :)
624854.jpg
fan: So nice to see two champions on ice :) Elizabet, are you and Alina training separately in the junior group?
Lil'bet: Why would you think that? Of course, not. We train all together in the senior group.

Last edited:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
YogaBauer :)

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Lilbet: "Just a beautiful pic for your insta feed" 😀
http://instagr.am/p/CFZsA1-pTP2/
Baitak Tursynbayev, Lil'bet's dad:
The current champion and vice-champion of the world!
The whole world knows these two strong-willed girls!
Alina and Elizabeth made history in Japanese Saitama in 2019!!!

Alina Zagitova is the first figure skater in the history of Russia and the second in world history (after Kim Yeon Ah) who has won all the titles in world figure skating! 💪

Elizabeth Tursynbaeva is the first figure skater among senior ladies in history to perform a quadruple jump in an official competition. And the first figure skater in the history of Kazakhstan to win silver medals at the World Championship and silver medals at the Championship of Four Continents! 💪

Bravo! Keep it up! We love you very much! Strong health and good luck in sports at the upcoming competitions !!!