Alina Zagitova | Page 1190 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Finley

Record Breaker
I read it...

my only thought was, is he really that dumb and self-absorbed, or just plain blind to be that oblivious to how stupid all of this is making him look?
He wanted to make Alina look lost and uncomfortable, instead he just keeps making a fool of himself.
Seriously, yet another time he‘s trying to clinch to Alina and somehow make her look bad, instead it backfires back on him.

Sorry, but him judging the behavior of Alina’s fans, by what Rodina shouted in the crowd - you can’t make that up, how ridiculous is this?

One thing I will never understand is why this middle-aged man is so fixated on a teenager, trying to bring her down for so long now. I can’t fathom how empty one‘s life must be to do that.
It was beyond pathetic. And then getting down on his knees to her afterwards was just :sick: 🤮. And to still be talking about this interview in other interviews? Months later? Just reeks of desperation.

If anyone wants to judge the standard of Alina's fans, look no further than Team Zagitova. They are the best representation of a fan group that anyone could ask for. Alina's father almost always likes their posts. I think that says a lot.

One person yelling out at an event is just that - one person yelling out at an event. Nothing more.

lesnar001

Record Breaker
I read it...

my only thought was, is he really that dumb and self-absorbed, or just plain blind to be that oblivious to how stupid all of this is making him look?
He wanted to make Alina look lost and uncomfortable, instead he just keeps making a fool of himself.
Seriously, yet another time he‘s trying to clinch to Alina and somehow make her look bad, instead it backfires back on him.

Sorry, but him judging the behavior of Alina’s fans, by what Rodina shouted in the crowd - you can’t make that up, how ridiculous is this?

One thing I will never understand is why this middle-aged man is so fixated on a teenager, trying to bring her down for so long now. I can’t fathom how empty one‘s life must be to do that.
Just another "sports guy" fully lacking in any positive social skills.
We have a gazillion of these fools in the USA - most of them doing sports talk-radio and such.
Sloppy looking guys who are always sarcastic and nasty.

He's probably babbling like an idiot because he doesn't know what to make of Alina.
I mean, 99.999% of the women he has encountered in his lifetime have probably laughed at him, never mind actually being civil and polite.
This poor little guy is just a tad bit confused.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
origin.jpg

origin.jpg