Aljona Savchenko is expecting baby | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Aljona Savchenko is expecting baby

LindaTNo1

Rinkside
Congratulations to the happy parents-to-be. Becoming a family and a child to love and raise is First Priority. A safe and healthy pregnancy is first. Skating shows might happen later. Family news. Happy news.

liv

Record Breaker
So happy for them... and who knows with Aljona, having a baby now means she'd have years to be ready for Beijing if she wanted to.... just sayin' !! I won't ever count that woman out of anything she wants to strive towards.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Congrats, great news! I guess Aljona will never be too old to skate, but women can be too old to have children, so this is a smart move. I wish them all the best!

esteticlove

Final Flight
Aljona and Meaghan Duhamel need to start a mums-in-waiting club, because Meaghan's just announced that she's 12 weeks along too! :)

I've just saw a picture of Evgenia and some Canadian ladies from the show they are doing right now and as I saw Meghan, I thought immediately - wait, she looks pregnant :) And Meghan just announced it :D This is so cool, I am thrilled for both her and Aljona - they achieved so much last year at the Olympics and are now moving to another great life experience. Wishing them light pregnancies and lots of happiness! :ghug:

liv

Record Breaker
I thought Meagan looked a bit different the last time I saw pics of her too... guess that's why! Congrats to her and Bruno. Another pregnancy among the super tough pairs girls!!

YagsFan

On the Ice
Thank you both for the info, and for the link. He certainly is an artist! Congrats and Best Wishes to them both!