Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I think it's pretty clear they've tried to work on quads already, especially if you see their ease on the throw triple lutz. But they probably worked on more jumps, two years ago they were already training a SBS triple lutz. It's very wise of them to see what will be of the rules in the next cycle and then move from there.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I don't know how Nastia and Sasha could possibly be more adorable. :love: I don't know how I missed this in the last few weeks!

All the fun. I wish there were more of these moves in their FS. But I trust the team and I'm sure the FS develops even more as we speak.

I trust them both. But the head to head lift? I wish they'd be doing it without the sweater. It Scares me.

nastia__sasha

Rinkside
I don't know how Nastia and Sasha could possibly be more adorable. :love: I don't know how I missed this in the last few weeks!

All the fun. I wish there were more of these moves in their FS. But I trust the team and I'm sure the FS develops even more as we speak.

I trust them both. But the head to head lift? I wish they'd be doing it without the sweater. It Scares me.
I'm sure theybe done that lift thousands of times! Nastya clearly trusts Sasha enough to be able to do it in a sweater or not

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm sure theybe done that lift thousands of times! Nastya clearly trusts Sasha enough to be able to do it in a sweater or not
That's why I said, "I trust them both." Watching it with the sweater still scares me ... but not enough to look away. I love that lift.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
The curse has been broken!

Also, props to them for skating under he biggest pressure of their careers up to now. It must have been nerve wracking to go after the program B/K laid down, and they did it. It wasn’t their best program, but it was still fantastic.

Jasira

Medalist
Country
Germany
I´m so proud of them. To skate clean after the brillant skate of Boikova Kozlovski was so impressive. :hap10:

I really hope Sasha is okay. In the interview with Trankov he was coughing a lot and later in the press conference he was unusual silent and even refused to answer questions. Normally he talks a lot in interviews and Nastya is more silent.

I absolutely love their exhibition. It is just so much fun