Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galliamov

Arriba627

TAKE ME TO SHOMPÉRY!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
One of my new favorite pairs. They are such fun to watch. His height, carriage, and posture are awesome. Loved the fun, cool vibe of their SP, and the FS looks really challenging with all the interesting entrances into the death spiral, several of the lifts, etc. Sometimes a man of that height can look a little "kultz-y", but he didn't seem that way at all. They are going to soar with Moskvina! :clapper:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I can't say I'm happy with the music cuts in the FS, the first half is fantastic, the second not so much. But it's a Zhulin program, right? No surprise on that, haha.

In general, though, their transitions are fantastic. I'd say they're the pair with the most transitions I've seen lately, and I loved it. So much fresh stuff on both programs. I think this is what's been missing in pairs. Some more innovation and creativity.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Ted is making interview with Anastasia Mishina and Aleksandr predominantly about 2019 junior worlds, but also about other things:

(They are funny, Aleksandr has some issues with english, but Nastya is absolutely sweet 🥰 )

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gallyamov has covid. His partner, coaches, and other skaters are okay. They will be in isolation.