Anastasia Shpilevaya & Grigory Smirnov | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Shpilevaya & Grigory Smirnov

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anastasia is recovering from Covid. Health Nastia.

Hello everyone) I wanted to keep everything a secret, but now I understand that there is no point in this.
For a long time, I honestly did not believe in this "magical non-existent virus" that everyone is talking about.Nevertheless, I was very sensitive to my health, I wore a mask and gloves. The antiseptic in my purse became my must-have accessory) But what happened happened. I am sick .. I will not go into details, but I will just say that I have never encountered such a disease (and God forbid, I will never come across).
I recovered, for which I want to say a huge thank you to all the doctors, nurses, and all the staff of the Burnazyan FMBC hospital. Doctors @ doctor.ozerov and @levan_tsiklauri for their help. To my dear partner @grigorysmi, coaches and parents for their tremendous support��
But unfortunately this is not the end of the story. After I started to give my body a little load to get in shape after a long illness, complications began. After going out for just one workout, I sat down at home again. And while I can move only as ����*♀
Why am I writing all this .. Please take care of yourself and your family ����be healthy and follow precautions ��

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDBzo_GpGb3/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

humbaba

Final Flight
So sorry to hear that Anastasia has contracted this horrible virus. Wishing her a full and speedy recovery. :ghug:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I wish Anastasia every good wish and every support on her journey back to full health. This is a dreadful disease, recovery is not quick.