Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Looks like Eteri gave to Nastya the secret advice how to not fall, but a couple of her jumps yet looked insecure. Hope that everyday's sparring with Evgenia and Alina will learn her to not fall at all.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There was sort of a raw, recklessness to her skating that I found very appealing! :biggrin:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Looks like Eteri gave to Nastya the secret advice how to not fall,

I was watching a couple of her older videos and she fixed the axis of her jumps. That alone is a huge help plus she's only been there for 3 months. It's truly something what Eteri's accomplished.
Of course, this will help Nastya mentally too, just such a fantastic burst onto the international scene.

And Daniil did so well for her, so, so well. Fingers crossed it continues this way.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
This girl is so energetic and fun to watch. Good job, Nastya. Looking forward to catching you again soon!

russianfan

Match Penalty
that's also a good thing, that means she considered to be a serious threat for other top junior ladies

P.S. one can't win against a korean without consequences on youtube :laugh:
no offense, just kidding

Tulipstar

Medalist
Some of those antis are Eun-Soo Lim's fans.
This is funny, since she just posted a photo of her and Anastasia hugging on Instagram.
Which shows how much more classy Eun-Soo Lim is compared to antis being hateful to a 13-year old girl.

PiggytailProdigy

On the Ice
I think that Eunsoo likes Nastya because Nastya is a sweet little girl. Right before the medal ceremony, Nastya went up to give Eunsoo a big hug and congratulated her. Then, the photographer asked the two of them to take a picture. Mako Yamashita was standing nearby but since she wasn't invited by the photographer for the picture, she backed away. Nastya saw that and invited Mako to join in the photo with a big friendly smile. A very nice and adorable little girl I would say.

madmax

Rinkside
Looks like Eteri gave to Nastya the secret advice how to not fall, but a couple of her jumps yet looked insecure. Hope that everyday's sparring with Evgenia and Alina will learn her to not fall at all.

Mario Andretti (one of the greatest racing driver in history) said: "If during the race everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" :laugh:

russianfan

Match Penalty
so when is her next competition? can't wait to see her again! her SP is still my favorite one this season :points: