Germany
129132595_205839514374091_2452148855354958879_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIbJHZupu3i/
I love blue dresses and this one is sublime

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Haha that guy's like, "I've had ONE cup of coffee, and you're at a 10 right now. I'm gonna need you at a 5 until I wake up." :laugh:

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
That was heartbreaking after she did so well and gained so much momentum; I feel so sorry for her. I don't think there's anything you can really say; she had two bad skates at an important competition. 😥 It's not like she didn't try her very best. Heck, she might have tried too hard. She's such a fighter, and she was definitely a good sport about it. I hope she continues, because I love her skating. 😍

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I honestly felt that if she skated clean and was scored reasonably, that she could at least earn a salary, but she didn't skate clean, so we'll never know. I hope she keeps at it, though. She did really well on short notice and minimal preparation, so even though she didn't do well at Nationals, I agree that she can still take pride in the short season and build upon it for next year. I hope she isn't too depressed about it, because overall, it was a solid comeback, and she did well. :clap:

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Thank you for this link! I recently got a full-time job, so I was able to donate 15 Euro to Nastya. And she very kindly sent me a thank you email. :) I hope she can reach her goal!
I was reading some of the older posts in this thread and saw this, and I wanted to say that I think it's really cool that she takes the time to write personal thank you notes for the donations. I left a comment for her on the Go Fund Me page when I donated, and I received an automated email acknowledgement, which is all I expected, as that is all I think I have ever received from the various funding campaigns that I've joined, and then the next day, I got an email that said "Anastasiya has replied to your comment," and I thought "What comment?" forgetting that I had left a note on the Fund Me page, and when I opened the email it was a personalized thank you and response to the comment I had left, and it made all the difference in the world. She immediately went from a skater I liked and felt sorry for so I donated, to "THAT'S my junior skater. You GO girl!"

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Those aren't from RusNats. She had a similar, but different SP dress at RusNats, a slightly greener shade and without the trailing ruffles, or perhaps it was the same dress and just looked a different shade on YouTube, but at the least, she definitely cut the ruffles off for RusNats, so those pictures have to be from one of the Russian Cup competitions. Great photos, though!

Last edited:

Vemvane

On the Ice
Those aren't from RusNats. She had a similar, but different SP dress at RusNats, a slightly greener shade and without the trailing ruffles, or perhaps it was the same dress and just looked a different shade on YouTube, but at the least, she definitely cut the ruffles off for RusNats, so those pictures have to be from one of the Russian Cup competitions. Great photos, though!
Oh, you're right! I looked back at the original post on instagram, and they're from the 5th stage of the Cup of Russia.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
We'll see if something comes out of the 4T, respect to her for not having given up on it yet, although my hopes aren't very high.

My hopes are a bit higher with regards to her performance at the Cup of Russia finals, however. With a clean skate I absolutely believe that she could make a splash, although podium might be out of reach. It'd be very interesting if she could mix things up and make the Worlds decision a little tougher, although I doubt she has a real chance at being picked unless she absolutely slays.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I don't suppose this 4T will appear at this final, but didn't she have one at practice when she was in TeamTutberidze?