Anastasiia Gubanova | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Gubanova

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is she going to be in juniors next season?

:shrug: She can either try for the open spot at Rostelecom and do Challengers/Senior Bs or try to obtain 2 JGPs events, get to the final and do Challengers/Senior Bs. I prefer she try for Rostelecom. I guess we will know soon enough if she shows up to Junior test skates in 4 weeks and is on the main/alternative list for the JGP that starts towards the end of August.

Here's a picture of her with Voronov at CSKA from today http://ltk-cska.ru/files/uploads/images/1530884861.png

Artemisa

Final Flight
:shrug: She can either try for the open spot at Rostelecom and do Challengers/Senior Bs or try to obtain 2 JGPs events, get to the final and do Challengers/Senior Bs. I prefer she try for Rostelecom. I guess we will know soon enough if she shows up to Junior test skates in 4 weeks and is on the main/alternative list for the JGP that starts towards the end of August.

Here's a picture of her with Voronov at CSKA from today http://ltk-cska.ru/files/uploads/images/1530884861.png

She is young ... so in normal circunstances continuing in the JGP wouldn't be a problem ... but if she fails in jgp ( and in russia fails is to be second) becomes difficult to her to get spots in the senior competition

The Finn

Record Breaker
Still nothing about her plans for the season?

Personally I think she will stay in juniors but since there are no news we need to wait one more week and then we will see if her name will appear on the entry list of JGP Slovakia next monday.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anastasia is doing the JGP, she's among the list of subs for the 1st event.

MarinHondas

Final Flight
Really hope she can get at least the silver to have a shot at a second GP. Would really love to see her make junior worlds this season and the process to do that starts at her first GP.

halulupu

Final Flight
seems like Russian Fed don't believe much in her. Also for her coach she seems like no priority anymore with all the new skaters in her rink. kind of sad for all this wasted talents

The Finn

Record Breaker
Really hope she can get at least the silver to have a shot at a second GP. Would really love to see her make junior worlds this season and the process to do that starts at her first GP.

She might not be able to beat clean Alena but if she is in top shape she will get the silver for sure. Getting to the Junior Worlds isn't going to be easy with Sasha, Alena and Anna out there but with a bit of a luck on her side she can do it.

I doubt this has any meaning for Nastia but she skated at JGP Austria last season also. Hopefully she will get something like 40 points more this time.

frida80

Record Breaker

:(

Russia girls are so good that even silver medalist weren’t guaranteed a 2nd JGP. I just want her to do her best.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
These are fantastic choices!! I’m very excited to see these programs.

eleanorAJ

Rinkside
Omg I have ALWAYS wanted someone to use Take Five!!! :D I cannot wait to see it! The jazz vibe suits her so well

Scott512

Record Breaker
seems like Russian Fed don't believe much in her. Also for her coach she seems like no priority anymore with all the new skaters in her rink. kind of sad for all this wasted talents

What? She just change coaches a couple months ago.

She's only 15 we have to remember Anastasia Is being overshadowed by other juniors and the pressure will be on those other Juniors this season. Nastya the beautiful skater and a beautiful young lady but she needs to up her game this year and I hope she does.

GINO

On the Ice
Here's her Instagram-Live from earlier today. Unfortunately I don't speak Russian so I'm unsure if she shared any interesting details about her upcoming season:

She didn't say why she wasn't on the test skates, but the programs are ready, no injuries, favorite skater Kostner, Zhenya or Alina (Zhenya), Shcherbakova or Kostornaya (Kostornaya), loves massage. She knows nothing about her first start of the season and even still decides the question of the transition to seniors or stay in juniors. On the question about test skates she sadly said that figure skating moves forward(in my opinion Nastya is little bit envy to Trusova).