Anastasiia Gubanova | Page 27 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Gubanova

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She didn't say why she wasn't on the test skates, but the programs are ready, no injuries, favorite skater Kostner, Zhenya or Alina (Zhenya), Shcherbakova or Kostornaya (Kostornaya), loves massage. She knows nothing about her first start of the season and even still decides the question of the transition to seniors or stay in juniors. On the question about test skates she sadly said that figure skating moves forward(in my opinion Nastya is little bit envy to Trusova).

Thank you for taking the time to share! Welcome to Golden Skate and to Nastya’s fan thread. Hope to see more posts from you in the future :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
She didn't say why she wasn't on the test skates, but the programs are ready, no injuries, favorite skater Kostner, Zhenya or Alina (Zhenya), Shcherbakova or Kostornaya (Kostornaya), loves massage. She knows nothing about her first start of the season and even still decides the question of the transition to seniors or stay in juniors. On the question about test skates she sadly said that figure skating moves forward(in my opinion Nastya is little bit envy to Trusova).

Anastasia a such a charmer. While Anna and Alena are very beautiful girls and very beautiful skaters why would Nastya say that her favorite skaters when they're younger than she is? Cute comment though.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Anastasia a such a charmer. While Anna and Alena are very beautiful girls and very beautiful skaters why would Nastya say that her favorite skaters when they're younger than she is? Cute comment though.

I think those were different questions. Like:

Favourite skater? - Kostner
Zhenya or Alina - Zhenya
Anna or Alena - Alena

So, she essentially was given two different skaters and had to choose between them who she preferred. But her all-time favourite is Carolina. Or that‘s how I understood it at least from this comment. :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
I think those were different questions. Like:

Favourite skater? - Kostner
Zhenya or Alina - Zhenya
Anna or Alena - Alena

So, she essentially was given two different skaters and had to choose between them who she preferred. But her all-time favourite is Carolina. Or that‘s how I understood it at least from this comment. :)

Ok thank you for that explanation. It makes sense.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Should I be sad that she posted a picture of rain with “mood” as the headline for a daily insta story :cry:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry guys, bad news.

<spaced for dramatic effect>

She's a junior. Buyanova hopes she will take the last events of the JGP with Artur. She's having/had boot issues.

Russian figure skater Anastasia Gubanova at the moment is not ready for competition because of problems with changing shoes, told RIA Novosti the coach of 15-year-old athlete Elena Buyanova .

Gubanova should play in the series of the junior Grand Prix, which starts on Thursday in the stage in Bratislava. The final stages will be held in October, and the Grand Prix finals will be held on December 6-9 in Vancouver.

"Nastya's legs are very badly erased - to the blood and cones, and this is connected with new shoes." We have already changed three pairs, I do not remember at all in my practice of this case! "The third pair seems to be right for her, although her legs have not yet healed. but I started to skate, but I'll think about competitions when the cones come off and the leg will not feel uncomfortable. "I hope she will be able to perform at the final stages of the junior Grand Prix," Buyanova said by phone.

Gubanova took sixth place in the December championship of Russia, and at the end of the season she moved from coach Angelina Turenko to CSKA to Buyanova.

Another pupil Buyanova, silver medalist of the world championship among juniors of last season Artur Danielian is recovering after a bruise.

"Nastya and Artur are determined to start this season and are constantly in training, we need them for many years, so first of all we need to think about health," the expert concluded.
https://mrsport.ria.ru/figure_skating/20180823/1140751688.html

Good luck with the boots Nastia :pray:

Scott512

Record Breaker
Sorry guys, bad news.

<spaced for dramatic effect>

She's a junior. Buyanova hopes she will take the last events of the JGP with Artur. She's having/had boot issues.

https://mrsport.ria.ru/figure_skating/20180823/1140751688.html

Good luck with the boots Nastia :pray:

sorry to hear that Anastasia is having boot problems galore and she is on her third pair of boots to try to get it right and has damaged her feet or legs. Poor sweetie. This will obviously cause a slow start to her season. Wikipedia says that Anastasia has grown in height and I'm wondering if that has affected her feet too.

s_parks

Record Breaker
sorry to hear that Anastasia is having boot problems galore and she is on her third pair of boots to try to get it right and has damaged her feet or legs. Poor sweetie. This will obviously cause a slow start to her season. Wikipedia says that Anastasia has grown in height and I'm wondering if that has affected her feet too.

Aw, if she's getting taller then yeah, I'm sure her continuing boot issues are because of it. Hope she can get that worked out and score a jgp.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Aw, if she's getting taller then yeah, I'm sure her continuing boot issues are because of it. Hope she can get that worked out and score a jgp.

Nastya looks like the sweetest girl but I don't think her toughness can be questioned. I am sorry she is having boot problems and in pain. Figure skating is such a tough sport for anyone especially young girls.

The Finn

Record Breaker
It seems Nastia will skate at the Open championship of Moscow which will start on next monday. This competition will likely determine if she will skate JGP events this season or not.