Country
Russia
"Andrei is aesthetics on ice," shouts Aleksandr Galliamov

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Coming out to take a bow (oh, happy Andrei again!)

Signing autographs

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
New short program in Igora a month later. Andrei is getting in shape for the season.

I'm still waiting for the premiere of two programs at once and in costume, believe me it will be something special :love:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
A few pictures from yesterday's event.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
It's almost perfect!

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Just an ordinary, humble guy.
With a beautiful fan

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Getting in shape for the season requires intense training. Andrei works on developing coordination and strengthens his leg muscles.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
From Andrei's TG: Ulyana Smoleninova's dance master class

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Photo from Igora.
Andrei is so happy here, he is so happy to be in this place, to communicate with friends, to receive support from the public, to train young skaters

e5mc7VIyf-U.jpg

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Russian national figure skater Andrei Mozalev shared with "SE" his opinion on expanding the number of quads in his programs.

- You're probably sick of being asked about the quadflip, but people are waiting.

- Well, yes, a lot of people ask me about the flip, because I jumped it one season, but not very successfully.

- Maybe it's not necessary.

- Yes, I don't need it now, I need clean skating first of all, but in the future I want to add at least one more quadruple to my program. Not necessarily a flip, maybe it will be another jump. Maybe it will be, but we'll have to look at the condition," Mozalev suggested.

Last season, 20-year-old Mozalev took sixth place at the Russian Championships

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Figure skater Mozalev: "I'm unlikely to participate in the show program tournament. Surprised by the judging"

Russian national team figure skater Andrei Mozalev, who showed one of the most unusual numbers with the participation of dancers at the show program tournament, told "SE" about the reluctance to participate in this competition.
- Last season your most successful tournament was the show program tournament. By views you are the first.

- And the difference with the second place, on which Matvey Vetlugin, almost three times.

- How important is this criterion of success for you?

- Of course, I was upset that I didn't even make it into the top three. Although I was very hopeful.

- I think everything was clear from the start.

- Yes. So honestly, I'm unlikely to participate in the next tournament, this season.

- Because you were surprised by the judging?

- A little bit, yes. Especially when they said that someone there had discovered something new, and it wasn't about me. I was like, "Who discovered something?" Yeah, they combined dance and figure skating, okay. But still, I also combined it, and at the same time I attracted dancers directly. According to the same views - it was watched, a new audience, other people came, for them it was also new, nonsense - really dancing on ice. This is a tournament of show programs and I tuned in to the show, I wanted to do something interesting, which in a regular show I am unlikely to do. Although I have a lot of ideas for the show, a lot of music that I would like to do, but it takes time, strength - to make a good show number, - said Mozalev.

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Figure skater Mozalev spoke about problems with his form

Andrei Mozalev, a participant of the Olympics-2022, told "SE" about his condition before the soon start of the season. On Saturday, one of the best singles skaters in Russia unsuccessfully rolled out the program at the master class in Igor, making mistakes on several jumps.

- I recently changed my skates, now I'm rolling out new ones. I also had some health problems, my groin ached for a few days. Now it's all gone, but still I missed 3-4 days, and I had about a week to prepare. It's not much, but I still don't skate from scratch.

- So in principle you do figure skating?

- Well, yes. (Laughs) I'm not after vacation, anyway, I was more or less in shape. But in new skates it's still a bit hard. Nevertheless, I decided that it is more useful for me to perform here, for myself, for self-motivation, - explained Mozalev.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
With beautiful fan again:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
He spread his broken wings

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
With a beautiful fan again. Damn it, Mozalev only gets beauties :cool:

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Some stuff by Chinese fans

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Traditionally I would like to congratulate Elena Yurievna Mozaleva, Andrei's mother, on her birthday!

(Photo from 2010, Andrei is about 7 y.o. with his mom).

Thank you, Elena Yurievna, for growing the wonderful son and supporting him in everything. We hope that he will make you happy by his sports successes in the future! Be happy and healthy!

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Some more content from Tamara Moskvina's master class. Andrei performs an exercise under the direction of Tamara Nikolayevna

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
A few photos from the common bow

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
It's very lovely (by the way, if you read body language, you can guess what the program is about by his pose)