Anna Shcherbakova | Page 297 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Alex Fedorov

Medalist
Country
Russia

"today is my birthday. I received a lot of very nice gifts. In addition, I will now answer your questions. You asked me what I would like to be if I wasn't skating. Here my answer is very simple: I have been skating since the age of three and I can no longer imagine my life without it. And the second question was about what wish I make for my birthday. Here, my answer is also quite simple: I believe that everything is in our power, and if we work hard, then everything will definitely work out. Therefore, I usually do not make wishes, but I try to translate everything into reality myself."

AxelLover

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic

"today is my birthday. I received a lot of very nice gifts. In addition, I will now answer your questions. You asked me what I would like to be if I wasn't skating. Here my answer is very simple: I have been skating since the age of three and I can no longer imagine my life without it. And the second question was about what wish I make for my birthday. Here, my answer is also quite simple: I believe that everything is in our power, and if we work hard, then everything will definitely work out. Therefore, I usually do not make wishes, but I try to translate everything into reality myself."

Thank you for the translation. Can you please provide a link to the source of the video (it is from some kind of social platform, right)?

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In case it wasn’t already clear how popular she is is China (and the Times Square billboard should have been proof enough):

She made almost 250 thousand dollars selling NFT’s. All I can say is drinks are on Anna.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Azikin

Medalist
fG5VhIiE3-g.jpg