Anna Yanovskaya & Sergey Mozgov | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Anna Yanovskaya & Sergey Mozgov

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Does anyone know what kind of spine problem Anna has, I only hear the rumors but no details.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Anna and Sergey are planning to go to one of the 'B' events after Nationals. What events are still open for new entries? Can anyone tell?

adelia

Record Breaker
Anna and Sergey are planning to go to one of the 'B' events after Nationals. What events are still open for new entries? Can anyone tell?
Looking at the ISU calendar...
Mentor Nestle Torun Cup (they're not on the entries list yet though) Jan 6th
1st Vision Trophy Feb 9th
Bavarian Open Feb 17th

Last edited:

tvuckic16

Final Flight
Good luck YM!!!! Hope they end up 4th :)!! Ok, ok, maybe that's not realistic this year, but....I wish for the best!! They are a great pair!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
It's a shame they gonna skate first. But, oh well... DO YOUR JOB! :hap10:

Irina89

On the Ice
So sad for them :( 6th in Russia now....not looking that good. Hope that next year will be better for them. They should really consider making some changes...

Mattieu

Medalist
So sad for them :( 6th in Russia now....not looking that good. Hope that next year will be better for them. They should really consider making some changes...

Yes, they need to find a new coach, as Kustorova is failing with both them and I/Z
M/K are all but done, maybe they should move to Zhulin?

tvuckic16

Final Flight

Yes, not a great placement... I would give them one more year and see, but they are capable of much more than what they showed this year.

adelia

Record Breaker
Yes, they need to find a new coach, as Kustorova is failing with both them and I/Z
M/K are all but done, maybe they should move to Zhulin?
They should move but not to Zhulin. They wouldn't be either first or second priority to him since he still has Z/G, so there's no point.

Irina89

On the Ice
In a fantasy world I would say Muriel Z. In a real one, I doubt the Fed will get them enough money for a Russian coach outside of Russia (Igor, Angelika or Platov). Maybe next year their current coaches will find something more suitable and they won't look so under trained. And please, some real costumes, not this horrible ones....

Marta25

Medalist
In a fantasy world I would say Muriel Z. In a real one, I doubt the Fed will get them enough money for a Russian coach outside of Russia (Igor, Angelika or Platov). Maybe next year their current coaches will find something more suitable and they won't look so under trained. And please, some real costumes, not this horrible ones....

I don`t know what happened this year, tbh. Their last year`s programs and packaging were really good, it made me hope that their coaching team finally learned their lesson. Apparently they didn`t.

Mattieu

Medalist
I don`t know what happened this year, tbh. Their last year`s programs and packaging were really good, it made me hope that their coaching team finally learned their lesson. Apparently they didn`t.

I think Anna's back injury would've played a big part in their contra performance.