Anna Yanovskaya & Sergey Mozgov | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Anna Yanovskaya & Sergey Mozgov

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Thanks, chameleon. Her dress looks a bit too shiny to me and also a bit too similar to Sinitsina's dress. Probably this is not the final version of the dress, though. And perhaps it will look better on a good quality video.

tvuckic16

Final Flight
Thanks, chameleon. Her dress looks a bit too shiny to me and also a bit too similar to Sinitsina's dress. Probably this is not the final version of the dress, though. And perhaps it will look better on a good quality video.

There is a clip in the Skate America thread with a video of SK's SD. In that clip, YM are skating around and Anna's dress has a cute black top to it, which I think does improve the outfit.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Black dress is better for Anna and she should sport that ponytail. Her look was too fake and Sergey needs to tone down that costume too. Very heavy looking. Need more speed looked very sluggish. I have i hopes for this team. I hope FD will be great!!

bramweld

Record Breaker
Black dress is better for Anna and she should sport that ponytail. Her look was too fake and Sergey needs to tone down that costume too. Very heavy looking. Need more speed looked very sluggish. I have i hopes for this team. I hope FD will be great!!

Agreed, everything was maybe just a bit too heavy for them. If they tone it down just a tad they'll be fine. But I have a feeling they'll do much better in the FD :)

tvuckic16

Final Flight
I hope so too...although the FD music doesn't suit them as much. I really like this team and was a bit disappointed with the choice of music for their FD, especially since I think it might be the same exact cut as HD. However, I think they are great and can do really well. Their goal this year should be to leave a favorable first impression on judges, sort of like HB did last year. This means no slip ups... I think they have a very promising future and have high hopes for them in 2018.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Anna has to change that dress for the SP. She is a gorgeous girl and they are a gorgeous couple but that was a tacky mess. (i mean the dress).

tulosai

Record Breaker
Anna has to change that dress for the SP. She is a gorgeous girl and they are a gorgeous couple but that was a tacky mess. (i mean the dress).

Yes, also not a fan. It really did not show her lines off at all either.

tvuckic16

Final Flight
Well....loved her FD dress. I am not disappointed in their performance. This is their first GP in seniors, I think they scored pretty well considering. Good job! Really like this team!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well....loved her FD dress. I am not disappointed in their performance. This is their first GP in seniors, I think they scored pretty well considering. Good job! Really like this team!

I also loved the dress, and I also loved their energy! :cheer:

Marta25

Medalist

Their debut is comparable to H/B`s debut last year, so I think this can be seen as a success. I really hope they consider changing Anna`s SD dress, though. She is so pretty and has nice lines and that dress does not enhances that.

tvuckic16

Final Flight
Their debut is comparable to H/B`s debut last year, so I think this can be seen as a success. I really hope they consider changing Anna`s SD dress, though. She is so pretty and has nice lines and that dress does not enhances that.

I agree... good debut!! Excited! Yes, the SD dress is maybe not the best.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
He needs to change his SD costume as well. It looks like he wandered in off the set of "Rhett Butler: Mourning for Scarlett."

I'm a big fan of these guys. I think they're the future. But goodness, these two programs are not showing them off well at all.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Better work on that speed. Idk maybe because its the theme of their program but they look slow and heavy. Can they go back to their LP from last year??

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
I really don't think they are slow! They are super powerful and have great skating skills.

Ok i spent like 30 minutes on Sergey's instagram and mannnnnnn I am in love.

tvuckic16

Final Flight
I really don't think they are slow! They are super powerful and have great skating skills.

Ok i spent like 30 minutes on Sergey's instagram and mannnnnnn I am in love.

LOL... they are good looking, I agree, but aside from that, more importantly, I also agree they have great skating skills. I have high hopes for them in the future.

tvuckic16

Final Flight
TEB next!! Excited to see them again! Also excited about SB vs YM match up... I think YM are a better team, so I hope SB won't be too far ahead.