Big Brother All Stars | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Big Brother All Stars

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
James is like a spoiled brat. I guess he thought it was Ok to trip Jani. I hope they vote him out.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Would you date Dr. Will?? Uh, what kind of doctor is he?? I thought he was a medical doctor, is he??

Dee

According to his web site he is a dermatologist, specializing in tatoo removal.

Yes, he is an MD licensed to practice in California.

No, I would not date him. He's too pretty for me. :rofl:

Jhar55

Medalist
He way to young for me :rofl:
And no I wouldn't date him if he wasn't.

looks like George will go / has gone futher than anyone expected
Hope he goes to final 2 and if he goes he just might win

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No, I would not date him. He's too pretty for me. :rofl:

Math, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The reason I ask is that for him being probably the best player at deceit, he is not a mean person. I would think that any woman who dated him would never know whether he really cared. He seems like he's a lot of fun and I guess he intriques me because he's not mean on the surface. I wonder if the camera will go out on a date with him again. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I loved Will when he won in BB2. I still like him this year and I think he should win, but I'm getting a little annoyed with him. I especially want to gag with all the Will/Janelle flirting. It makes me sick...I don't get why so many fans love it. My favorite was Danielle this year, unfortunately it doesn't look good for her.

Boooooo! That's one final episode I won't be watching. A curse on both their houses.

Oh well, at least Janelle will win $25,000 on the America's Choice vote.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so sad Janelle isn't in the final two. Boooo Boogie!! Boooooo Erica.

Boooooooo Math!!!

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
$%^&^$#, Erika. She betrayed all women by throwing the competition to Boogie.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I don't think she threw it at all! They answered all the questions the same except one...Will's which Boogie knew. And they only missed one other question. Actually Erika answered all of the questions exactly the same as I would have! :laugh:

I have no problem with Janelle not being in the final two. I don't really care for Boogie or Erika, but I have no problem with them being the final two. I was rooting for Will actualy (well, after Danielle got booted I was).

To me, it's disappointing -- and a flaw in the construction of the game -- when the best players don't win. Neither Erica or Mike did anything special to deserve a place in the final two. Meanwhile, Janelle was the best at the challenges and Will was the best strategist, but all for nothing.

I thought the final challenge between Mike and Janelle unfairly favored a man over a woman, because upper body strength and speed were factors in dashing about and pulling yourself along the catwalk.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I agree that the second part of the final HOH challenge favored a guy. However, the first part which is always endurance traditionally favors a girl so I don't have too much of a problem with it. Of course this year that first part was supposed to be an endurance challenge, but due to Boogie's bold/dumb move and Janelle's miscue there wasn't anything to "endure"! :laugh:

The vast majority of these reality shows end with people who aren't my favorite, who aren't the public's favorite, who aren't the ones who "played the game" the hardest. It's just life and it's how games go. And even though there are several finals where I don't care for the finalists, my theory is if you get to the end you deserve it. If you win, you deserve it. Do I think Danielle should have won Season 3? Absolutely and I was mad she didn't. But in the end Lisa won it fair and square. By the rules, she made it to the end and she got the votes. We don't have to like it, but that's the game.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To me, it's disappointing -- and a flaw in the construction of the game -- when the best players don't win. Neither Erica or Mike did anything special to deserve a place in the final two. Meanwhile, Janelle was the best at the challenges and Will was the best strategist, but all for nothing.

I thought the final challenge between Mike and Janelle unfairly favored a man over a woman, because upper body strength and speed were factors in dashing about and pulling yourself along the catwalk.
I totally agree with your assessment of the show. As always, you're right on!! I don't think Erica threw the game to Boogie either but I don't think she would have take Janelle to the finals either.

I wish Will would do Survivor but I think he would be too big of a target. I am in awe of his game playing. I am not saying that I would like to be like him but most people who manipulate at times can be mean, he wasn't.

Dee

Dee

Do I think Danielle should have won Season 3? Absolutely and I was mad she didn't. But in the end Lisa won it fair and square.
Danielle killed herself in BB3 by mouthing off in the diary room. Every time she went behind someone's back and voted them off -- that part was cool, but then she blew it by bragging in the diary room about how clever and diabolical she had been and how stupid her victims were to fall for her nice-girl act.

That year the jury members in the sequester house got to see all of that live, so natually they ended up mad at Danielle and wouldn't give her the money (which she deserved, just based on game-playing stategy, IMHO.)
We don't have to like it, but that's the game.
We DO have to like it or Big Brother will be taken off the air. Already ratings are way down, and every time you end up with a final two like June and Allison, the audience shrinks some more.

It just isn't very interesting to see a floater cruise along doing nothing week after week, then give them all the money for nothing. Erika is going to win half a million dollars for no other reason than because Mike thinks the jurors like Janelle better than they like Erica. To me, this does not make an interesting game.

So I think they should tweak the rules a little to give the show greater audience appeal.

JMO.

heyang

Record Breaker
On another board, someone who gets the live feeds said that Erika did plot with Boogie to throw the HOH competition to him.

I think the final HOH should be followed by a veto competition. I think that could really shake things up, in that the veto winner would be able to replace whoever was picked by the HOH for final 2.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
On another board, someone who gets the live feeds said that Erika did plot with Boogie to throw the HOH competition to him.

I think the final HOH should be followed by a veto competition. I think that could really shake things up, in that the veto winner would be able to replace whoever was picked by the HOH for final 2.

If that's true about Erika than she did a lousy job of throwing it! She could have easily won that HOH instead of Boogie. If she wanted to throw it, she could've missed the easy ones like George's or Danielle's answers.

I'm sort of sick of the veto this year. It often became more important than the HOHs and it was thrown so much too this year. I'm also sick of the trivia HOH competitions. They're boring and all the houseguests know what kind of questions they'll ask, so they study, etc. I want them to really shake it up next year with better challenges. And I'm ready for some new blood in the house!

And don't worry Mathman, I'll be shocked if Erika wins. I'm pretty sure Boogie has the win. But who knows? I could be wrong. It is a tricky thing guessing the votes. I'm often shocked, especially on Survivor the way people vote.

Jhar55

Medalist
Missed Thursdays show so miss the HOH comp.
CBS could have done a better job with HOh comps nothing physical this time.
I am guessing Boogie will win. It's a shame the ladies come on the show and think the only way to win is to make themselfs looks bad with the men.
Did vote for who wins the $25K but I hope George wins it, he played the game without complaining even when he got put on the block what 3 weeks in a row.
Even though he wasn't the strongest comp player he gave it all he could. :rock:
Can't wait till Amazing Race and Surivior.