Big Brother Updates | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Big Brother Updates

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was sorry to see Erika leave. If I had to pick one of the house guests over all the rest, I would have picked Erika. I think Ali knew if she and Erika were the final two, Erika probably would get the votes. I have a hard time thinking Ali and Jun could be the final two. If Ali is one of the final two--don't you think Dana is working the people in the other house against her?

Dee

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
As far as Allison goes, I think she would get Nathan and Justin's vote if she goes against Jun. I think a lot of it depends on Erika and who she would campaign for. If Erika goes for Jun, Jack might too (or vice versa). Jee and Dana will go for Jun. Then there's the Robert factor. Robert does NOT want Jun to win, but I think he might be a bit mad that Ali voted Erika out.

It still could be very, very close with Jun & Allison. I think it's REALLY vital that Jun wins the final HoH. If she throws it to allow Allison to win, even if she goes to the finals, Allison could beat her.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone think that Robert has a chance? For some reason I do.

Dee

Yes, Robert has a good chance, as much as I hate to say it. If Ali wins HOH (I am sure she will win the endurance contest part -- Robert will wimp out as usual and Jun will have to go to the bathroom), she might take Robert to the finals because she knows she can't win against Jun.

But she can't win against Robert, either. She might get Nathan and Justine's vote, but that's about it.

If I were in the Big Brother House I would follow the Ali strategy. Be so obnoxious that everybody wants to take you to the final two, then you are guaranteed to win $50,000.

But I still like Alison better than Robert. At least Alison admits she's a phony slimeball, where Robert merely is one.

Mathman

PS. Blade 1, I like your avatar!

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
Should I post who won Part 1 last night? I think it lasted less than 2 hours, but they were REALLY piling on that snow. It came all the way up to the roof of the mini-houses.

Robert actually told the girls that Julie called him out on the live show for calling them bit***s and ho's, but that he explained to her that he gets mad easily and is just kidding when he says that stuff. After the competition, Jun & Allison talked about how angry they were with him for that.

Robert saw the BB doctor afterward. He had this weird rash on his back after the competition (probably irritation from the ice pounding on it) but apparently the Dr. gave him something to treat it.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Blade 1, I like your avatar!
Math, I feel slighted, don't you like mine too?:confused:
Robert saw the BB doctor afterward. He had this weird rash on his back after the competition (probably irritation from the ice pounding on it)
:laugh: Didn't seem to bother his head.

Dee

Blade1

On the Ice
Verbalgirl77 ~ glad you like my avatar :)

I'm rooting for Robert, but I have a feeling Ali & Jun will be in the final two!

Blade1

On the Ice
Does anyone like "Spoilers" I'm not sure if anyone here reads the LIVE FEED message boards, but I know who won the first HOH competition. I didn't want to post it here, cause I wasn't sure if anyone wanted to know ! Geesh fans here might already know !

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
You mean part one of the 3-part HOH competition, right? I watched the feeds last night and I don't think they've done parts 2 and 3 yet. They ate sushi instead.

Blade1

On the Ice
Verbalgirl77 said:
You mean part one of the 3-part HOH competition, right? I watched the feeds last night and I don't think they've done parts 2 and 3 yet. They ate sushi instead.

Sorry to confuse you in anyway, I am talking about the three part HOH competition. Apparently I've heard that they are having the PART 2 competition on Sunday and finishing off with the 3 part LIVE on Wed. I was reading that from another board.

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
Right now there's a mime in the backyard, which is supposed to be giving them clues about the luxury competition. They aren't getting it though. I'm not getting it either, but the mime guy is funny.

Hey Blade 1, that was me who liked your Avatar. Dee, of course I like yours, too, but Blade 1 is the only person on the board so far with I & Z. So many people have Michelle, Alexei, Sasha, etc. -- how do you like my fine one-of-a-kind Yuka.

Blade 1, I WANT TO BE SPOILED, I WANT TO BE SPOILED, I WANT TO BE SPOILED. I was hoping someone else would say that so I didn't have to be the one to look like he is obsessed with this silly show, LOL!

Mathman

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
SPOILERS FOR HOH PT. 1 & LUXURY COMPETITION
Allison won the first part in less than 2 hours. Jun accidentally lost grip of the key, and Robert "negotiated" (lol) with Allison that if she won she'd take him to the finals and vice-versa. She said she was 99% sure (LOL) she would.

Allison shouldn't have bothered, because Robert was in REALLY bad shape physically. He would have lasted another 10 minutes tops.

I'm sure the mime luxury competition will be much funnier on tv, because after a half hour of the mime the houseguests were not amused. He was there ALL afternoon.

He did make them play with him (play imaginary baseball, imaginary basketball, etc.). Allison was REALLY freaked out by him in the beginning. He'd follow her around and she'd run away shrieking.

Then he went inside the house.

He tried to juggle their eggs and broke them on the floor. He dumped out their spice rack, put Gatorade in the frying pan, basically drove them crazy.

It turns out the REAL luxury competition involved the ticked-off houseguests going into the backyard, throwing velcro-covered balls at this moving mime. The first houseguest to get 3 velcro balls to stick to the mime would win a screening of the (still unreleased) "Runaway Jury" and movie food, then they would be sent to the red-carpet movie premiere at the Kodak Theater in Mid-October. Pretty awesome prize.

So all of the ticked off houseguests went after the mime pretty hard. Robert won the 'mime' luxury competition. He was told he had to pick one other houseguest to share the prize with. It (appeared to) upset him, but he ended up choosing Allison to go. I guess Jun's trip to the VMA's cancelled her out. Robert admits that Erika would have killed for the chance to win a trip to a movie premiere.

They're in the desert room(?) now watching the movie. It's set up to look like a mini-movie theater.

Jun's in the kitchen eating dinner by herself.

ETA - The mime just came back and is trying to bond with Jun in the living room.

Last edited:

Blade1

On the Ice
Mathman said:
Hey Blade 1, that was me who liked your Avatar. Dee, of course I like yours, too, but Blade 1 is the only person on the board so far with I & Z. So many people have Michelle, Alexei, Sasha, etc. -- how do you like my fine one-of-a-kind Yuka.

Blade 1, I WANT TO BE SPOILED, I WANT TO BE SPOILED, I WANT TO BE SPOILED. I was hoping someone else would say that so I didn't have to be the one to look like he is obsessed with this silly show, LOL!

Mathman

Opps .. well Mathman, I am glad that you like my Avatar. I was looking at all of them, and couldn't decide which one I wanted. I was aiming for B&K but there was only a Victor Avatar left, but when I quickly saw I&Z, I HAD to claim it. I love I&Z. Probably my second favorite Pair's team aside from S&P of course. And well that John Zimmerman is easy on the eyes *giggles*

Verbalgirl beat me to it and SPOILED YA !! Apparently the Second part of the competition is sometimes today. Can't wait to see who Ali will be going head to head with.

Seonaid920

On the Ice
Still no HOH!

SCOOP: Erika is dating Josh from BB1 (the 2nd place finisher) and the winner of last year's BB3 (Lisa) is good friends with Dr. Will (the winner of BB2) hmmm... something sounds fishy here!!!
Also suspicious, Gabe from Survivor Marquesas worked for Mike Boogie Malin from BB2 in his bar 'Belly'

Back to BB4
Its gonna be Jun or Alison for HOH. I am hoping for Jun. In fact, I want her to win the whole thing.

this is from the live feeds yesterday:

Robert has just told Jun that if she wins HOH, and doesn't take him, he will try to influence votes against her. He does this while flattering her as far as sayin she's smarter than Ali, but, nonetheless, he's saying he will sway people. (Because he has that power, you know. People listen to him.)

He tells Jun "I do have a strong feeling you're gonna f--king win this." Meaning HOH.

Jun says "That's a lot of pressure". Robert's desperation
is totally showing. SHUT UP! He gets so excited. Jun is eating and eating .. totally a stress eater. SHUT UP ROBERT! AAARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Robert finally leaves. *whew* Jun walks to the OSR to get a change of clothes and tells no one in particular "Well, that was very, very interesting

Jun goes right to Ali while Ali is changing in the bathroom and tells her that no matter what we tell each other, they have to remain calm. Jun tells Ali that Robert has already approached her. Ali says "I'm gonna f--king kill him". I wonder why she's surprised. Had the roles been reversed - she would have done the exact same thing.

Jun tells Ali to stay calm - they need to stay calm. Ali is all about the "causing personal injury" to Robert. Jun has to go to the DR, probably to get her Tylenol, which she asked for earlier. Ali sorta looks at the camera and says something else about Robert. Whatever, girlie.

Jun is in the DR, Ali sits on the floor in front of the wall of shame, muttering to herself. All four feeds are on Ali. Thanks, Skippy. I'll remember to send you a card at Christmas.

Jun out and Robert into DR.
Jun now telling Ali that Robert said Ali will choke the next HOH competition. Jun tells Ali that Robert said if he was evicted he would go to Sequesterville and change everybody's votes because people listen to him. Jun tells Ali that Robert said "Why do you think I won all these America's Choice awards? Because people like talking to me and people like hearing what I have to say." Jun tells Ali that the reason he won America's Choice is because he is an alcoholic and he has a daughter.

Ali wants to go take Robert out. Now. Ali says she is so pissed now she doesn't know what to say. She is furious that Robert thinks she is stupid. She says she doesn't know how she can be nice to him for the next three days. Ali says, "well, maybe I don't have to be. F--k him. I don't have to be nice to him. I don't care."

Jun and Ali in the bathroom discussing the "threats" and how f---d Robert is going to be. Ali says that she wants HOH so she can have the pleasure of canning his ass, or something to that effect. Ali says that she wants to "kill him - f--ng kill him, and I'm not kidding." "I want to cause him bodily harm". Uh, didn't less severe talk than that get Scott expelled?

Anyway, Robert comes back in and all of a sudden they are super nice, of course. And dinner has arrived. Oh joy - hamsters eating dinner, always entertaining

Ali asks Jun if she is packing at all. Jun says no, unless Ali tells her she should. Ali says no. Ali asks Jun if she should pack. Jun says fuck no. Jun says there is nothing else that she is so sure of except that they (Jun and Ali) are not packing.

Ali starts reciting Jun's webpage mockup. Ali says she has never heard of "snarky". Just you wait....

Ok. Junison are bashing Robert - AGAIN. Oh, God. Give it a rest. Jun tells Ali waaaaaaaay too much about her conversation with Robert. Alison, being the lady that she is, has reduced the number of times she uses the F-word down to every three or four words. Ali says Robert doesn't brush his teeth in the morning. Hmmmm...I've seen him brush his teeth.

Ali says one of her favorite smells is Donny's armpit.

Jun talks about Jee and how he doesn't even have a birth certificate. Jun says Jee told her he was born in a "f--king hut" delivered by midwife.

Love...
Jun and Ali decide to try to think of everything they can about Bob and Donny. Ali sits for a minute and says, “It’s so hard…it’s sad. He’d better not be out with anybody else or I’ll break his legs!” Jun says its Sunday night, so she knows Bob is still watching on the Internet. Jun says, “Good night baby. Have a good day at work tomorrow. I love you baby.” Didn’t these two break up already?

...and Marriage
Hamsters talk about marriage. Jun wanted to be married three years ago. She wants babies now! Ali says she’d just like to rent one. Jun says she wants “the full time job.” Jun has picked out ‘Evan’ for a boy, but has no ideas for a girl. Why? Because she hates a lot of girls, and ergo she hates a lot of names she associates with those girls.

Final thoughts
The hamsters speculate that all of sequesterville might be coming back. Maybe that is why they are having an extra week. Jun says she hope's not, she worked too hard to get Jee's butt out of there.

You should get a session with a bar of soap
Ali calls Robert a "F--king Cuban Faggot" and then tells Jun, "we should get f--king Emmy's for pretending to like him."

Alison remarked that she would rather have had Dana in the house than the mime.

Seonaid920

On the Ice
Snotbert's Internet Chat

QWhats the first thing you are going to do with your lovely daughter after your BB experience?
AI think the first thing I'm going to do with my daughter is go to Disneyland for the whole weekend.

QIs Jun a good cook, or not so much?
AJun is a mediocre cook. That's the truth. (Robert chuckles)

QRobert, did you really have a migraine, or did you decide you wouldn't last very long in the cage?
AI really did have a migraine. My eyes were swollen right after the competition.

QWe heard you say that you will .... something about a Rolex and a Porsche (didn't understand)
AI have changed my mind about the Rolex. But not the Porsche. The Porsche is a must.

QDoes your daughter like Erika?
AMy daughter was only 3 when she knew Erika, so I don't really know.

QWhich of the two remaining girls annoys you the most?
AJun is definately the most annoying girl in this house.

QRobert, why do you call your daughter Mama?
AThe term "mama" is something that comes from my heart. I don't really know where it came from, but it means "love".

QWhy do you constantly pick your nose?
AI PLAY with my nose. It's a nervous habit, and I wish I could stop that, but .... I'm not.

QRobert, you're awesome. What has been your favorite experience so far on BB4?
AIt's the night that Justin, Jee and I had a personal talk about life. That was a great experience in this house.

QRobert, you made alot of us angry about your degrading comments about women. Why should we care whether you win or not?
AI am sorry about the remarks that I made. I don't really feel that way about women. I just...don't know...how to react sometimes.

QDo you expect your life will be altered once you leave the house?
AThe only thing I expect when I leave this house is that I will love the people around me a million times more than I already do.

QHow badly did you want to smack the mime yesterday?
AI was really scared for the mime yesterday. 10 more minutes with the mime, and he might have been smacked.

QWill you tell each individual what you truly think about them when you get out of the house, or will you let them think what they want?
AI will definately tell each person what I think of them. I have no problem with that. I look forward to that.

QWhat advice will you give for future HG?
ADon't play too aggressive too soon. Let people take each other out first.

QHow do you feel about being the last member of the dream team in the house?
AI feel like it's up to me to make sure that the dream team does win.

QWhat was your strategy on first coming into the house.
AMy strategy was to get to know each and every person's likes and dislikes.

QKnowing now how quickly the label "dream team" brought about its demise?
AEverybody knew that the three of us were a team. Labelling us did not put more of a target on us. Either way, they wanted us to be out.

QHow do you feel about Jun's nervous eating habits?
AI feel Jun should get a handle on her eating habits. Maybe not in the BB house, but out in the real world.

QRobert, what was your reaction to Scott being tossed from the house?
AI liked Scott. I think Scott may have been too much for the girls.

QHey Robert, did you enjoy having your mime yesterday, and did you enjoy the movie?
AThe mime I could do without. I really enjoyed the movie.

QWould you ever want your daughter to be on BB?
AI would want my daughter to be on BB, when she's 30.

QWhat do you think were the most challenging moments in the house? The competitions, the conversation, or what?
AOne of the more challenging things that I've had to face was a conversation with Erika regarding personal life.

QTell me this, Robert. Do you think you'll serve PB&J at your restaurant when you open it?
AI absolutely will not serve PB&J. There will be no Peanut Butter and Jelly on the premesis.

QWill you continue to work out after the show?
AI am going to work out after the show.

QDuring the last competition, do you think you gave up too early letting go of the key?
ANo, I did not. Ali is an ice skater. There was no way I would beat her.

QWhat was your most embarassing moment in the house?
AGetting caught in a lie was one of the most embarassing moments in the house.

QAre you surprised at how many fans you have?
AI am very surprised I have one fan, let alone many.

QRobert, will the dream team reunite for vacation?
AVegas. The Dream team is going to Las Vegas.

QWould you ever consider hanging out with Ali or Jun outside the house?
AYes I would. I believe outside of the house, I would like Ali and Jun alot more than I would in this house.

QWe love you in CA, Rob. And Elena too. Are you going to save some of your money to send Elena to college?
AOf course. Elena is the most important person to me. I will save more than some of the money I win.

QDo you think Erika and Jack will get together in the jury house?
AMaybe. No, I don't think so.

QHas it been hard living in the house sober? Do you think it has given you an advantage?
AI don't think it has given me an advantage. Whether I am inside this house or outside, if I drink, I'm done.

QWhere do you see yourself in six months?
AGetting my restaurant ready for the grand opening which will be in another six months.

Q(He didn't read the question)
AI think Alison is cute. But only cute.

Q(He didn't read the question)
ANo, I have not masturbated in this house. If I could find a place where I could, I would

QCan you explain to people not from your area (?) what it means to be Cuban? I'm from England.
AWhat it means to be Cuban, is that you were born in Cuba. A beautiful island. The most beautiful island in the world.

QHave you ever seen a HG naked? Who?
AI've seen Ali naked. And Jun.

QWhen you go back to the real world, do you think your friends will see you differently?
AI don't think my friends will see me differently. I think some girls might, though.

QI think you're really sexy. Will you consider posing for Playgirl once you get out of the house?
AI would consider posing for Playgirl. It would take alot, though.

QWhat has your biggest accomplishment in life been?
AMy biggest accomplishment happens every day. It's not taking a drink. It's not taking a drink that day.

QIf you could vote one person back into the BB house, who would it be, and why?
AJustin. The best player to play this game.

QWhen you brag about how popular you are, does anybody believe your bullshit?
AYeah, they do believe my bull. Because it's true.

QDo you feel confident about the last HOH competition? If Ali wins, do you think she will take you to the final two?
AI don't know what Ali will do. I don't even pretend to know.

QDo you really know Drew Barrymore?
AI do know her as far as the restaurant. We don't hang out or anything like that.

QWhat do you really think of Justin and Dana as a couple?
AI don't think that they are a couple. They had a good time at the house, and thats where it ends.

QYou're a great Salsa dancer. Would you consider opening a dance studio if you win?
AI don't think I'd open a dance studio, but I will have Salsa lesson at my restaurant.

QHow did you really feel when you found out that Jee was the one who put you up on PB&J.
AI was a little pissed at first. But I know Jee did it for the dream team.

QWhat are your thoughts on the salad bikini contest?
AI loved the salad bikini contest. They both looked amazing.

QDo you think being in the BB house is like being in jail?
AI don't think it's like being in jail. But don't get me wrong, it's very difficult to be away from everyone you love.

QWhat is the one thing you want to say to your fans before you leave?
AI want my fans to know that I'm truly grateful for their support and for even acknowledging me and what I've done.

Jun and Ali have renamed "Americas Choice" to "Roberts Choice". Jun makes an unintelligable convoluted explanation about how America loves Ali and Jun so much that they don't feel that they need to vote for them. Jun says America votes for Robert because they don't really know his personality. Poor misguided Jun.

Jun came out of the DR kinda upset because they were asking her about her stress eating in the DR session. She was asked how much weight she thought she had gained since coming into the house. She guessed 15-pounds. It was pointed out to her that her clothes were no longer fitting the way they did when they entered the house.

Seonaid920

On the Ice
I think HOH contest will be held during Live Show Weds. Night

Robert is taking the rest of the condoms that Justin left. ALi is grossed out. Jun asks what he thinks he needs them for. He stammers that he won't necessarily need them in sequesterville...but afterwards... he'll still need them.

I though y'all would like that tidbit.

Robert tells Ali not to tell Jun stuff. To let her think Ali is still taking her to the finals. Robert says that if he's taken out and on the jury, the jury will vote his way. He says "I'm not America's Choice for nothing." Wow

He says if she throws him out, she'll get 2nd place. He says he loves her, but that's how it is. She says she loves him too. Lightning, in an unprecedented move, strikes them both dead at the same time.
Ok, not really.

I find it shocking, SHOCKING, that Alison did not confront Robert about his threats when he, well, just threatened her. Didn't she and Jun discuss this very possibility? Alison -- still spineless.

Robert tells Ali not to trust anybody in this house because she can't be sure Jun will take her. Ali is basically agreeing to everything he says, but she's pretty detached and dismissive. Robert - tres clueless.

Jun is out of the DR and Ali is reporting everything to Jun. She tells Jun how Robert said Jun will double cross her, etc. Jun says Robert did the same thing to her. Ali rehashes everything that Robert and she said. Jun says she hates him -- he's sneaky. Yes...Robert is sooooo sneaky. Unlike Jun.

Ali is starting to get angry now about Robert. She asks Jun where he gets the nerve to talk to her the way he does. Jun says he is sexist. He talks down to them because they are girls and he thinks he can control them. Jun mocks him telling them to do the right thing. She says they have been -- that's why they're here

Seonaid920

On the Ice
ALISON GOSSIP

This is some gossip I found about Ali on the web - some from before the show aired:

A friend speaks about Alison's behavior at home. I paraphrase: Looks like the pageant queen is not exactly a princess after all. The friend I spoke with knows her well and Alison appears to have a history of violence and very erratic behavior. She has been in trouble with the law a number of times but has always gotten out of it because of her top notch attorney father. Not only has Alison been arrested numerous times, rumor has it that she also has starred in many of her own amateur pornos with other exes. I guess this means that she will not be shy on camera in the BB house! Her last ex was Justin Giovinco, who is rumored to be on the show. He is a good guy that got mixed up with a bad girl. Alison's friend says he's a shoe-in for the win, while Alison should be one of the first three evicted.

Oh, Alison! - "Saturday, April 28
Officers responded to a report of an altercation in Tower B at 5:02 a.m. Upon arrival officers confiscated a meat cleaver and several cans of spray paint from a person who had been involved in an earlier incident. Police issued a citation for disorderly conduct to student Alison K. Irwin when she became disorderly after being asked to move her vehicle from Schenley Quadrangle at 5:55 p.m."

Alison in Blunderland
We speak with our "insider" and come up with some more dirt. It appears Alison has a pretty rocky and abusive relationship with her boyfriend Donny Patrick. Both have been arrested for offenses committed on each other over the time they've been together. It seems the offenses were committed when each found out that the other was cheating - Alison sleeping with Donny's best friend, and Donny with Alison's best friend. It was bad enough that Donny "quit" the University of Pittsburgh football team - his focus had been on Alison instead of football, and his play had been affected, so he wasn't doing well anymore anyway. He had been a very promising athlete on the team at one time, but one day he just disappeared from the website. At some point in the last few months, Alison left Donny and went back to Justin. 2 months ago she left Justin again and started dating Donny - this is why she said he boyfriend would be pissed that Justin was in the house, and I can't blame him if he is! If Alison left Donny for Justin a few months ago, could she do it again? Well, if you have the feeds you know that she will not be leaving the house and jumping into Donny's arms, but she says that she will instead stay single. Can you imagine being Donny, dumped on national TV? Our "insider" says she will probably hook up with either Nathan or Justin, if she stays long enough in the BB house.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Seonaid920 for all the updates and the inside information. I don't know what to say about any of them. I thought the two women were funny when Robert told them about the names he called them. Their first reaction was--Alison saying -- he is so disrespectful.

Anyhow, I don't want any of them to win but I guess one will. I think the one I really, really don't want to win is Alison.

Dee