Boyang Jin | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

psycho

On the Ice
So well deserved! He had an amazing season and deserves all the accolades.:hap85::hap10::dance::yahoo::bow:

And all the haters can suck it! :handw::biggrin:

Eclair

Medalist
Congratulations to Boyang! He did really well and at the exebition he was one of the crowd favourites! :clap:

I'm soooo looking forward what kinf of programms he'll be coming up for next season!

Hopefully NO jazz! But a crowd pleaser!

Diahpam

Rinkside
Late, but again Congratss for our cute boing-boing jin😁😁
Also bronze in first appearance in worlds!! I remember old post in morozombie blog about fields of bronze- mist of bronze medallist in their first ever world appeareance became world champion/ oly champion --- yag, plu, lysacek, yuzu (with bitter exception for gachinski) . I would treat this as hope for boyang!!

huoyubai

Rinkside
congratulations to boyang. he is so cute, and smart. his words, how he analyze himself reminds me of yuzuru. they are strong in thinking.

Eclair

Medalist
missed Boyang at the small medal ceremony :( why was he not there? But that recorded message was a really good idea :luv17:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
missed Boyang at the small medal ceremony :( why was he not there? But that recorded message was a really good idea :luv17:

He was new to such a ceremony since he is the first Chinese man to get on the podium ever in history, so I think the mistake is a kind of cute.

Eclair

Medalist
He was new to such a ceremony since he is the first Chinese man to get on the podium ever in history, so I think the mistake is a kind of cute.

awww that indeed is adoreable:laugh: i wish he has said that in his message, sth like, I'm sorry I'm not here, but since it's my first senior worlds I only knew about it after the flight tickets were booked :luv17:
Imagine that cuteness!

andyjo24

Medalist
I'm a Boyang fan now!

I loved watching him at Worlds live! He still has some way to go in terms of SS and presentation, but he's definitely on the right track.

And most of all, he's personally aware of his weaknesses and is actively taking steps to work on them. That's highly admirable! :agree:

It will be very interesting to see his improvement in the next 2 years leading up to the Olympics. He can really be a big threat to Hanyu and Fernandez.

ellyr

Rinkside
I like this guy! I think the point that he has a ways to go in presentation and is merited, but he has enthusiasm and moxie in spades, which I like. :) I'm really looking forward to watching him over the next couple of seasons. He's certainly coming out strong!

sarama

Medalist
awww that indeed is adoreable:laugh: i wish he has said that in his message, sth like, I'm sorry I'm not here, but since it's my first senior worlds I only knew about it after the flight tickets were booked :luv17:
Imagine that cuteness!

I totally missed this storyline... what happened? How on earth did he miss the small medal ceremony? Did nobody tell him?:scratch2:.... :rofl:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Also bronze in first appearance in worlds!! I remember old post in morozombie blog about fields of bronze- mist of bronze medallist in their first ever world appeareance became world champion/ oly champion --- yag, plu, lysacek, yuzu (with bitter exception for gachinski) . I would treat this as hope for boyang!!

:rofl: :points:

Eclair

Medalist
maybe boyang should skate to maxim kovtun's 'I can dance' music :laugh: It doesn't require super skating skills, and since Boyang is naturally more musical than Kovtun (and seeing how he could engage the crowd in his EX), this programm could be a crowd pleaser! :yahoo: What do you guys think? is that too much? You think Boyang could handle the music?

Layback11

Record Breaker

Boing-Boing! A more apropos nickname could not possibly exist ;). I'm gonna have to use that :laugh2: