British and Irish Figure skating 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Katarina DelCamp posted pics of herself at the Jubilee in a flag-themed outfit.
Wow! She looks amazing! Like a young Princess Elizabeth! 🥰🥰🥰

Love how Kat has really got into the spirit of representing GB and is having fun and enjoying being here! :clap: :cool:🥰🥰

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Congratulations to British Junior icedance Champions Phebe Bekker & James Hernandez who appeared in the Ice Dreams Tour in America on Sunday night with Gracie Gold, Polina Edmunds and the cast. They really do look a million dollars on the ice! 😍🤩

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Wow! She looks amazing! Like a young Princess Elizabeth! 🥰🥰🥰

Love how Kat has really got into the spirit of representing GB and is having fun and enjoying being here! :clap: :cool:🥰🥰
Yeah, I think Kat is really thoughtful, well-read, and simply gorgeous with her big eyes, slim, fit figure, and her Latina looks. Perhaps she's Irish-Italian-American. She has a twin brother who used to be a skater at the lower levels in the U.S. She's from a military family too. I enjoy her Instagram because it's entertaining, fun, witty, and well-curated. You can tell that she loves literature and romance, which means she has a substantial knowledge of English literature and history. Therefore, living in England and representing Great Britain must be such a blast for her. You can tell that visiting certain sites in England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland, are on her bucket list.

Kat often curates her posts and pictures around literary quotes and themes, along with song titles and popular cultural references. Plus, she's very good at yoga, in addition to ice dance. I'm excited to witness Kat's journey with Billy Wilson-French. The series of portraits from their photo shoots are so lovely, fanciful, and fabulous. They seem to have a nice connection already. I will be closely following their development. Hopefully, they will compete in juniors for Great Britain starting this upcoming season. ❤️

I'm also looking forward to seeing what Fear/Gibson will be bringing to the ice this coming season. How nice for GB if they begin to excel to a higher level in both ice dance and pairs with some of the up-and-coming young teams, including the current star team of Fear/Gibson!

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Updates: Natasha McKay and Ana & Luke are in Austria for new Choreo from Mark Pillay.

PJ Hallam has joined Hot Ice for their Summer Season Shows in Blackpool.

Danielle Harrison is in Orlando ready to board a Cruise Ship to tour the Caribbean Seas for 6 months and perform in their Skating Shows.

The Shibutanis are visiting London, great to see Maia looking well. 🥰 Thankfully the sun is out to greet them. ☀️

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
When I went to turn over the page of the TV magazine this morning, I noticed that the second episode of "Freeze" was on BBC1 at 23:50 last night. You know, the episode I didn't get taped when it was originally shown on BBC3!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:

Somehow, I don't think it will be repeated again. (Too many people complaining over the years about repeats on the BBC have made them not repeat things as often any more). So, with it not coming up properly on the On Demand on Sky, I guess that's my chance lost. 😞

I just checked online, and the first episode was shown at the same time last Tuesday. And the third episode will be shown at the same time next Tuesday.

Hopefully they will go on and show the rest of the eight episodes in the weeks to come. Because I haven't actually got round to watching the second series yet. :p

CaroLiza_fan

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Yeah, I think Kat is really thoughtful, well-read, and simply gorgeous with her big eyes, slim, fit figure, and her Latina looks. Perhaps she's Irish-Italian-American. She has a twin brother who used to be a skater at the lower levels in the U.S. She's from a military family too. I enjoy her Instagram because it's entertaining, fun, witty, and well-curated. You can tell that she loves literature and romance, which means she has a substantial knowledge of English literature and history. Therefore, living in England and representing Great Britain must be such a blast for her. You can tell that visiting certain sites in England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland, are on her bucket list.

Kat often curates her posts and pictures around literary quotes and themes, along with song titles and popular cultural references. Plus, she's very good at yoga, in addition to ice dance. I'm excited to witness Kat's journey with Billy Wilson-French. The series of portraits from their photo shoots are so lovely, fanciful, and fabulous. They seem to have a nice connection already. I will be closely following their development. Hopefully, they will compete in juniors for Great Britain starting this upcoming season. ❤️

I'm also looking forward to seeing what Fear/Gibson will be bringing to the ice this coming season. How nice for GB if they begin to excel to a higher level in both ice dance and pairs with some of the up-and-coming young teams, including the current star team of Fear/Gibson!
She shares my passion for Jane Austin.

I really look forward to seeing what themes they use in their debut Free Dance. With Christopher Dean choreography the sky is the limit interpretation wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.