Championnats québécois d'été 2017 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Championnats québécois d'été 2017

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Oh look...suspenders! Where is Sarah? For a minute I thought we were going to get S/M short program music from last year. I love this song by the way. I'm singing along. I know it's a warhorse but it's a fun song.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I have Shapovalov on the TV and skating on my laptop

same here...LOL

Jeremie Crevaux

very cute boy (oups...young guy but in seniors so it's okay)

swing music trumpet louis armstrong...

jumps are iffy...
nice suspenders for sarah :) actually he has something poje-esque.... the lips? the dark hair ;) but not the body.. he is on another sort of frame for sure ;)

56 and dust if i recalll

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Great minds thinking alike or fools seldom differing? (BTW is it wrong that I find myself thinking about V/M's music choices this year and being afraid they are going to do POTO?)

are you trying to kill me? my giant blueberry into a phantom? no no no :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
are you trying to kill me? my giant blueberry into a phantom? no no no :)

If I was trying to kill you I'd send my dragon! Dracarys! (Sorry. Game of thrones junky here). But seriously I'm concerned by the radio silence by V/M on their music choices. Are they afraid of being copied?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
If I was trying to kill you I'd send my dragon! Dracarys! (Sorry. Game of thrones junky here). But seriously I'm concerned by the radio silence by V/M on their music choices. Are they afraid of being copied?

at least they won't be copying themselves like some others ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
olivier bergeron
cry me a river

skater with personality.... and mesh back

and a close call on the 3a... almost... stepped out

other missed triple lutz

triple flip... tries to tag on the 3toe... falls

59 and dust

DAMN IT Shapovalov was broken back....

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
If you are going to do Cry me a River I still say it should be mixed with Justin's I hate Britney epic "Cry me a river" just for drama's sake.

Nice jumps. Too bad about the landings. :-(

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
dustin

this is a new hybrid... it's called a suspender-tie... where you attach your tie to your pants...... i wonder if sarah would approve... maybe it's an ontario thing to do ;)

jumps are a no no no...

i tuned out on the music and the programme as we are progressing in the 3rd set of tennis... sorry :(

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Eladj! *sigh* Love this SP.

Messy landings but he's a born performer and he really feels this music. Big cheers from the crowd.

Kypma

Final Flight
Definitely not the first year videos are sold. They are sold every year.

Sorry, my bad! I definitely remember the stream being archived, although I can't remember whether it was summer provincials or challenge that also labelled videos individually per skater... Pierrefonds has just hosted so many events recently!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
elladj

sound of silence... happy he kept it... i like the programme

4t... step out hand down
3a... step out

combo... very nice.

in first???

maybe ??? depends if the quad was credited for full value

in first.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
nic nadeau..

another swingy piece

4t-2t
3a gorgeous
3loop

the spin after the loop was wonky... the camel position may not have been stabilized in time... afraid it may not count but i don't know the rules LOL ;)

jumps were the best of the night... presentation was good as well... let's see....

81.72 in first

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I prefer Eladj but Nic did well I thought. Very jazzy music. This seems to be a SP thing. Jazzy or contemp. for SP and then dirgy classical for the long. (Not talking about Nic because I remember Elvis last year)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
shapo serving for the match !!!!!!

well i think nic got more points as all his landings were controlled.. the only guy doing this tonight... sigh

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes.. the other SP standby. Flamenco music.

he also brought his local fan club (he is from dorval, the event is next door in pierrefonds)... lots of girls cheering on ;) and why not... skaters are so attractive :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
shapo serving for the match !!!!!!

well i think nic got more points as all his landings were controlled.. the only guy doing this tonight... sigh

- - - Updated - - -

he also brought his local fan club (he is from dorval, the event is next door in pierrefonds)... lots of girls cheering on ;) and why not... skaters are so attractive :)

I want to see Pairs and Dance but I'm not sure when they are.