Coaches' Corner | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Coaches' Corner

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Yes it it counterproductive but in Zhulin's defense it feels like the main blame goes on the federation and the powers in charge. It seems all Russian athletes are facing the pressure to compete regardless. I mean just look at what's happening with Samarin currently and the comments TAT apparently made about him! :jaw:
In Zhulin's case I would say the backlash he gets from fans is straight up karma after the comments he made about other injured athletes from other coaches.

I hope Vika can recover well without anyone rushing her, but I guess with RusFed we cannot expect that.

Last edited:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
live fast, retire young, have a career without regrets?

Magill

Record Breaker
I was focusing on personality, but okay...
Well, personality wise, if you really want to mix Harry Potter and Russian FS universes, I see Hermione rather as setting up what would be soon known as SUSFEC Association (Save Underage Skaters From Exploitative Coaches) :biggrin:

peepsquick

Final Flight
Yes it it counterproductive but in Zhulin's defense it feels like the main blame goes on the federation and the powers in charge. It seems all Russian athletes are facing the pressure to compete regardless. I mean just look at what's happening with Samarin currently and the comments TAT apparently made about him! :jaw:
I have not heard about that ... can you tell me what's happening?

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Well, personality wise, if you really want to mix Harry Potter and Russian FS universes, I see Hermione rather as setting up what would be soon known as SUSFEC Association (Save Underage Skaters From Exploitative Coaches) :biggrin:
I think Plushenko's academy, i mean slytherin house, will give a lot of work to this association.:biggrin:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Mishin can be Professor Binns, or perhaps Flitwick from Sorcerers Stone

Last edited:

Magill

Record Breaker
I think Plushenko's academy, i mean slytherin house, will give a lot of work to this association.:biggrin:
Personally I don't see Plushenko Academy as Slytherin, not at all. I don't think this would be SUSFEC's first target, either. Anyway, looking for an Eteri-fitting character Mrs Maxime comes to my mind and her all-girls Academy of Magic ... :biggrin: You remember these all etheric siiiiiighs aaahs ooohs.. and all the boys fainting...:biggrin:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
No, the Angels then represent Durmstrang, with the evil doublecrosser Karkaroff as Headmaster

Magill

Record Breaker
Angels cannot represent Durmstrang, they're too girly. Not as much as Beauxbatons but stilll. Who is a real powerhouse in men's coaching? This tough strong kind of energy Durmstrang stands for? C'mon guys...