COC - Ladies Long ponderings (Spoilers) | Page 14 | Golden Skate

COC - Ladies Long ponderings (Spoilers)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I guess a lot of people are just wondering why it's just the Caroline fans that get this sort of rant? There are a lot of skaters with passionate fans, and there's nothing wrong with it...

if you didn't want to offend, then don't target a certain group and go 'against' what they feel.

rtureck

Final Flight
Of the three (Caroline, Mao and Yu-Na),

WOW, first year in sr competition, and Caroline is raised to Mao and YuNa level, at least being mentioned in the same breath. :) Bring on the HYPE

Yu-Na's jumps have the best technique, and Caroline has the best spins and flexibility.
Basically agree. YuNa has one of the best triple flip/ triple toe in the business. But if Mao can keep up with her triple axel, I would have those 2 rank the same.
Mao and Yu-Na both have great flow over the ice
I give Mao a slight edge there.

Caroline is somewhat more consistent than the others.

She is only 14, puberty hasn't set in. At 13 or 14 Mao was doing 3/3/3 and triple axels.

If you took Yu-Na's jump technique, Caroline's spins, Mao's axels and Kimmie's competition nerves and wrapped them all together in one skater, you would have a legend in the making.
Glad you mentioned Kimmie, but I am not really that sure her competitive nerves are that much better than the others.

Actually I love Nagasu's jumping technique.