Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

Acirelk

Rinkside
The translation is confusing, but it sounds like Lambiel may also do his SP, but they ran out of time and now they are deciding if they will keep the old SP or change it later...is that right?

According to the article, Lambiel is only doing his FP and is not going to do his SP. They are still trying to decide if Deniss should keep his old SP for the next year. Apparently, they didn't have a lot of time because Deniss had exams at school.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
According to the article, Lambiel is only doing his FP and is not going to do his SP. They are still trying to decide if Deniss should keep his old SP for the next year. Apparently, they didn't have a lot of time because Deniss had exams at school.

I wouldn't mind if he kept his SP. In fact, I'd be happy.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I am sort of torn, I would love to see a new programme but I wouldn't be displeased to see more of the Ritz programme, which I just can't get enough of!!! :luv17: Anyway the next season is a crucial one for him, perhaps it is a good idea to stick with one programme with which he is already comfortable, and proved to be a success.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Awwww...:luv17: Adorable pic at the link. I think this is truly a match made in heaven! :love:

https://www.facebook.com/1195496182...9549618231301/412232192296374/?type=3&theater

Dear friends,
I'm very happy with a trip to Switzerland, and I really enjoyed making the programme with Stéphane Lambiel.
His skating, his charisma and the flight of thoughts and fantasies, helped me make an interesting program.
I hope that next year i will perform this program excellent, and make Stéphane happy and proud of me.
He liked to work with me, and he made me a present by inviting me in July make short program!!!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Awwww. This is so sweet! I'm so happy about their collaboration, I can't think of better choreographer for Deniss :luv17:

MGstyle

Medalist
Awwww. This is so sweet! I'm so happy about their collaboration, I can't think of better choreographer for Deniss :luv17:

I can't agree more!!! I am so happy for him and proud of him!!! One can expect nothing less of a pure excellence out of this collaboration!!!! :agree::clap::agree:

MGstyle

Medalist
Personal update from Deniss himself on the crowdfunding site! He tells us how the collaboration with Stèphane came to materialize, how it is progressing, and a little (very, very little, more like a tease) about his new programme. The outlook is quite exciting!!! https://www.pursu.it/pursuit/campaign/169#updates

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
Personal update from Deniss himself on the crowdfunding site! He tells us how the collaboration with Stèphane came to materialize, how it is progressing, and a little (very, very little, more like a tease) about his new programme. The outlook is quite exciting!!! https://www.pursu.it/pursuit/campaign/169#updates
CAN'T WAIT!!! My other favorite, Patrick, also does not reveal new programs too early. The surprise helps make it special and extra exciting. As you all have said already, Deniss and Stephane are a skater-choreographer match made in heaven. :yes: I will enjoy dreaming of the possibilities for now! :love:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I have no patience whatsoever. :laugh: It's so difficult when the season doesn't start for >3 more months...ugh. Not even a little hint? :drama: But I understand his decision & just hope he will continue to give us regular updates. Especially on the status of his quad training. :)

MGstyle

Medalist
We will be spending a week in Valle d'Aosta, North Western Italy in July, and I just realized where we will be staying is less than 2 hours drive from Champery, where Stèphane's skating school is. I am praying to dear God that Deniss's next visit to Switzerland to work with him will coincide with our holiday, so I can pay them a visit!!!!! :love:
(if that dream of mine comes true, I can find out something more about his new programmes!!!! :agree: )

Last edited:

MGstyle

Medalist
I could just stare at him for 23 minutes and get excited about sporadic bits and pieces of words that I recognize :yahoo: Well I know quite a few Russian folks on facebook so I will ask them!!
And thanks for your well wish as well Silverfox I really need it!!! and imagine if his coach happens to be there as well... just the thought makes me faint :dance:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Deniss managed to obtain 32,100,00 $ through his campaign! :cheer: And someone bought the possibility to feature logo on Deniss clothing. I'm curious what will it be.

MGstyle

Medalist
^ Did they all plan to wear stripes that day? :confused:
I have no idea but I was rather stricken by the effect, however accidental it may have been!!!:think:
Sorry, permit me to derail the topic of this thread for a moment, but I am so delighted to see the presence of Natasha Mishkutenok and her daughter, also Natasha. The mum, if I am not mistaken, briefly dated the coach Urmanov in the early 90s. There was also her old partner, Artur Dmitriev, present when they visited the rink in Sochi the other day. :luv17:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGplgfcOdsX/?taken-by=charliedioliver