Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 153 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

Ladybug89

On the Ice
That Swiss Cup is open for the public. In case anyone Swiss or from Southern Germany is here considering to go.
I will be there and I am so happy as Nebelhorn is closed.

ice99

Rinkside
Country
Japan
That Swiss Cup is open for the public. In case anyone Swiss or from Southern Germany is here considering to go.
I will be there and I am so happy as Nebelhorn is closed.

Do you know Deniss is going to compete in there? Personally I'm quite dubtuful, because after this competition the Nebelhorn is in 1 day off schedule and he could aspire to the gold medal at NHT......

DenissVFan

Medalist
Do you know Deniss is going to compete in there? Personally I'm quite dubtuful, because after this competition the Nebelhorn is in 1 day off schedule and he could aspire to the gold medal at NHT......

There may not be that many opportunities to perform this season, so I'm inclined to think that he will. The actual competition days should be several days apart and they can go to Olten on their way to Germany (since it's near the German border).

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist

Participants are only Deniss and Koshiro, just two of them. so in reality calling the event a "competition" would be actually just a formality :laugh:

icetug

Medalist
Participants are only Deniss and Koshiro, just two of them. so in reality calling the event a "competition" would be actually just a formality :laugh:

Agree. My first thought was: he needs to check his programs (and how fit he is) before he really competes. But I feel that audience is also important, he needs to charge his batteries and Nebelhorn is not going to give him this opportunity ;)

Ladybug89

On the Ice
He told me literally in August that he wants to take every opportunity he possibly has right now to go out and perform. He is really hungry for that. And yes, for Deniss the audience is super important. We will give everything for sure supporting him haha... (just as at Europeans where even the commentator was impressed if you remember 😅 )

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
He told me literally in August that he wants to take every opportunity he possibly has right now to go out and perform. He is really hungry for that. And yes, for Deniss the audience is super important. We will give everything for sure supporting him haha... (just as at Europeans where even the commentator was impressed if you remember �� )

Lady with a very strong set of lungs... :laugh2::rofl: Yeah let it rip just as loud in Olten, we are counting on you! :luv17:

ice99

Rinkside
Country
Japan
If I were sure Deniss is participating, I would go to Olten, in view of this uncertain situation, I will wait for confirmation.
It is hard to predict what will happen in two-three weeks (I'm cautious) from now on. Something tells me that the update's coming:)

Ladybug89

On the Ice
If I were sure Deniss is participating, I would go to Olten, in view of this uncertain situation, I will wait for confirmation.
It is hard to predict what will happen in two-three weeks (I'm cautious) from now on. Something tells me that the update's coming:)

Well he is on the start list... I don’t know why he shouldn’t be there then. And he surely can travel inside or Switzerland :) Of course there is always something that can happen... but I am really optimistic he will perform there.

If you come don’t hestitate to come over and say hi ;) I will be there Saturday and Sunday!

Ladybug89

On the Ice
I will try to film R&J from the practice 😘😘

It’s my principal that I don’t film or take any pictures during the actual performance because as I travel quite far for this, and have quite some expenses... so I want to enjoy the actual performance ever moment I actually can and don’t want to stare at a camera screen... I really hope you can understand but I promise I will try to film and probably even stream the practice runthrough 😘

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Okay people convinced me that they NEED me to film there, so I will somehow try to put my Iphone somewhere on a tripod and film the whole ice. Not great quality for sure, but I hope it will be at least something...

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay people convinced me that they NEED me to film there, so I will somehow try to put my Iphone somewhere on a tripod and film the whole ice. Not great quality for sure, but I hope it will be at least something...

Thank you. :thank:

But I don't want it to interfere with you enjoying his skate. :)

icetug

Medalist
I want to enjoy the actual performance ever moment I actually can and don’t want to stare at a camera screen...

I'm so sorry for misunderstanding, I would never ask you to record instead of watching the perfomance... I never do it either, prefering to collect memories and impressions rather than videos ;)

And that's what I meant :) Thank you!

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Aww ❤️, thank you both for understanding. I will definitely enjoy his performance without starting at a screen.

I really understood all you fans yesterday though who cannot watch themselves. I would be the same if I could not go! I would be so frustrated if he is skating somewhere and there wouldn’t even be a stream. So yes, I will do everything I can to do something!

I am a bit affraid though because of Switzerland’s Corona numbers. I am from Germany and in case Germany would put Switzerland on the risk-list or Switzerland closes it’s boarders I cannot go afterall.

Same for Deniss starting at Nebelhorn... let’s pray for them they won’t have any problems/restrictions going to Germany themselves the week after.

icetug

Medalist
I am a bit affraid though because of Switzerland’s Corona numbers.

The numbers change quickly: yesterday Germany had some 1900 new cases while Switzerland 190 and 2 days ago it was 668 versus 444. It's so hard to predict anything... But I'm quite convinced the borders stay open and national competitions will be held. Just be careful!