Do you ever have dreams about skaters? | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Do you ever have dreams about skaters?

Last night I had a dream that I was watching a documentary about Yuzuru and Evgenia. I watched a lot of back stage shootings from different shows and a lot of their practice sessions. Eteri and Daniil came to one of their practice sessions and Evgenia jumped into Eteri’s embrace and they were so happy 😅

The whole documentary was implying that Yuzu & Zhenya were a couple without actually saying it 🤫

At the end of the show, for some reason, Misha Ge made Yuzu so angry and Yuzu shouted at him “ Hey, I’m a serious married man” 🤣

madforskating

On the Ice
Well, I was so worked up when Evgenia came in second in the SP at the Olympics that I dreamt somebody told me I only needed to fly to Pyeongchang to show her my support and she would win. Because I couldn‘t get a plane ticket (I don‘t know why but for some reason you had to be at least 65 in my dream to fly on a plane ??) I quickly decided to rent a helicopter (??) and fly there all by myself. I nearly crashed and drowned in the ocean because I had hung up my skates on the propeller (I don‘t even skate) but I somehow managed to land exactly in front of the ice arena. But then I suddenly realise it wasn‘t South but North Korea where I had landed. They didn‘t allow me to leave but I was able to trade my skates for my freedom and a ticket to South Korea. Apparently they have a tunnel as a connection so I managed to run over to the ice arena where I finally found Evgenia‘s team. Unfortunately it was only Eteri because Evgenia was warming up on the ice and she forbid me to talk to her and said she‘d lock Evgenia in a tower forever and call her Rapunzel (yeah... I watched Tangled with the child I babysit the day before) if I didn‘t leave. But Alina managed to distract Eteri and I could sneak in and look for Evgenia. I found her and she made a photo with me and gave me her autograph. In the end she won the Olympics while Alina won silver and Carolina Kostner bronze. You can‘t imagine how happy I was when I woke up. Until I looked up the results of the competition that had happened while I was sleeping and found out Zhenya had lost and Caro hadn’t even medalled. It seriously crushed me😂😂

Yeah... Pretty weird dream if I think about it. And even more weird that I remember it so clearly. I think I‘ve had dreams about skaters or skating before but I don‘t really remember any of them.

So I'm not the only one who thinks Eteri looks just like Mother Gothel? And Evgenia's hair is looooooong!

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
OMG, I finally had my first dream with skaters in it.

Yuzu was talking to Shoma about some kind of problem he was having at his house, and Nathan Chen overheard and told him, "You need a cat. Cats are great, you know? Meow meow meow meow meow." It was even funnier because he didn't actually make meowing noises--- he just repeated the word "meow" so amiably and matter-of-factly.

Maybe it was a mouse problem?
I am so sorry, Nathan. :laugh:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Okay, I had my first skating dream... and I'm not sure what it means (I'm not even a fan of his, nothing personal but wouldn't you think I'd dream about the ones I love?) but one of the main things I remember from it was Patrick Chan in an old-fashioned business suit skating to, ummm....

Automatic Writing by Robert Ashley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_TC8j_JkE&t=9s

(it's a piece I keep for when I need really creepy mood music, okay? and before you click, it is creepy... mind you, Patrick was doing a really good job...)

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Ahhhhhhh, second dream with multiple skaters, yay!

I was at what I think was some kind of orientation thing before a new semester of uni/college. We were all at these round tables, and Oda Nobunari and Yuzu were at mine with me! I didn't want to bother them, so I don't think I talked to them, but I might have said something brief to Oda-san. We were all eating pancakes, and I kept glancing over at them wondering if they'd ever had them before and if they liked them. I think Oda did, unless he was just being his jolly self. Yuzu looked kind of confused but intrigued, but I was making a point NOT to stare at him (which was excruciatingly difficult), so I didn't see much of his reaction. Then they left, but their bags were still there, so I guess they were coming back. Then some other mundane stuff happened that had nothing to do with them, and then my alarm rang. :laugh:

WhiteProphet

On the Ice
So, in my dream I was at home talking to my brother about everyday things, when at some point he came up telling me that his last job concerned working at an ice show and that he met a lot of skaters but he talked especially with Stéphane Lambiel. So I was so excited and started asking him questions about him (he is my favourite), but my brother kept on talking about the show in general like the lights, the weather, the ice, and I couldn't have cared less because I needed to know what Stéphane said/did/looked... I got so angry I woke up very frustrated and my all day was ruined. :sad4:
I can't know a thing not even in my dreams :sad21:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Last night I dreamed that P/C were skating their Pattern Dance (Tango Romantica) to Kiss the Girl. I dreamed that people were so excited they showed up at the arenas with those lobster hats (why a lobster I don't know) and dressed up like Sebastien. People sang along while they did their tango, loudly and then at the end he kissed her and people threw stuffed flounders on the ice.

I might point out that there is no way Kiss the Girl has the correct tango beat.

icetug

Medalist
In my dream I was dreaming (it was a dream inside another dream) that Deniss Vasiljevs had a girlfriend: a very pretty top skater. So when I woke up I described my dream in this thread and everybody were enthusiastic about it, claiming that they would be a beautiful couple. Somebody even wrote that probably it wasn't only my dream and they were spotted together in real life. Unfortunately, when I really woke up I didn't remember who the girl was. :laugh:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I dreamt last night Jason Brown was my next door neighbor...

Azikin

Medalist
I saw Alenka Kostornaya in my dream.. it was very short, I guess she just came to see hello... :eek::

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I dreamt up the JGP Austria RD results...

1. a team from Georgia, 79 points
2. Shevchenko/Eremenko, 75 points
3. Lajoie/Lagha, 58 points

:slink:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Tara Lipinski turned up in my dream last night...but I can't remember what she was doing? I think it was a cooking show or something to with dogs. I'm quite annoyed, because when I woke up I thought to myself "Hey I can post this to the thread on GS", then I fell back to sleep and forgot the dream :laugh: Fail!