Donovan Carrillo | Page 46 | Golden Skate

Donovan Carrillo

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Donovan's IG post on his amazing time and results at Worlds, he had as good a time as we did.

It was the first time his parents had ever seen him skate outside Mexico😭

And he ended the post with
Feels good to bring sexy back ;)

We know, Donovan, we know🔥

Skati

Rinkside
Donovan has talked about enjoying skating again, and I found this post from his mental coach Julieta Juan's which I found to be really nice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C46w44GrTbP/?img_index=1

julietajuanz
The transformation we aspire for.. since day 1 till now... it was great. We broke the working format and I appreciate the format for allowing me to enter you, giving me your trust and being able to have created changes to the bone. It's totally satisfying to see your development, to see how we transformed that look to that fire.. what i promised to get in you. Give you back elevated emotions and the joy of lying down and being you... in what you have as a gift. Good work of the soul... thank you for giving me the opportunity to train your heart your mind and your body to reflect.. how great it is... from the heart.

Work for you.. grow up and BE! It's what leads us to create magic, the happiness of doing what we love and VIBRATE what we feel inside, dance with music make you one with ice... make with the body with every movement all the energy flows.. to create, resonate and find.

Happiness brought to the soul.. and surrender daily even in pain, outside your country from your family.. like many other athletes and people.. to conquer a dream. And you have all the tools to create that magic surrender to you and make your body.. perform better and better feats. I promised you.. we made it to see you smile and shine.. Never give up on you.. and go for more!!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

Marirue

On the Ice
i want to point out that Donovan has the best A spin ever (butt spin) as you can see here

the head is right to the leg and it does create a very nice position unlike many of the similar type of spin

You mean this?

Marirue

On the Ice
Donovan got invited to "Gold on ice" show in Virginia. His first invite to a show I think, and the first of many I hope. Sad I won't be able to go.
Congratulations for Donovan of his first Ice show invite of his ameteur career. There will be more to come (I just hope that he'll get a spot at the NHK Trophy next season since there are Japanese fans who are still waiting for him especially to those who watched him during his time as a junior at the JGP Osaka)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
New choreographers for Donovan: going to IAM to work with Romain H. and company (including, according to his thank you, current competitive ice dancer Saulius A?

Going from one famous choreographer (Benoit) to another, but staying Francophone.:biggrin: Of course, IAM is considerably closer to his training base. :)

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Between his and Jason Brown's news, are we sure we're not into April Fools? It's not that I would dislike it, it's just that I'm so surprised!