Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya & Harley Windsor | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya & Harley Windsor

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
They did a great job! And they had a lot more fire and presence than at the Olympics - all the nerves must be burned off now. :) I'm thrilled for them.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
They did a great job! And they had a lot more fire and presence than at the Olympics - all the nerves must be burned off now. :) I'm thrilled for them.

Yes this is excellent news! The only downside is I'll have to get up early to see the pairs and I hate getting up early :laugh:

Although, I'm a little miffed that they got negative GOE for their throw landing when other couples who had similar issues didn't? What's up with that. Judging you, judges! :p

Puffy

Spectator
Hello people! I've lurked on gs forum for years and decided to finally write something:) so this is my first post, and it's for Katia&Harley, the pair i want the best for. Wishing them all the best, always to improve, always to be proud of themselves!
p.s. i sort of want to write a story inspired by them, but i also want to write one based on Tutberidze's group... Maybe i would find a way to write about them in a single story...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I think they went to Melbourne, Harley, Katia and Brendan were all on a plane to Melbourne on Harley's instagram today. Harley then posted something about new boots, so I'm guessing that was at least part of the reason why. It's nice to see Brendan and Harley reunited at home before they head off for the new season.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Any news for these two lately. Anyone in on the Pairs camp in Montreal :D
I just would love to hear what their programs are.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Katia literally just posted them on instagram! :)

SP: Never Tear Us Apart (Joe Cocker)
FS: Scent of a Woman

Diana97

Spectator
They get Skate Canada and Rostelecom Cup.
I'm a little bit worried with 3 russian pairs at Rostelecom.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm delighted. I knew the feds couldn't screw them over this time.

Of course, sleep will be for the weak this season, as usual.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I think that's a decent idea. They looked absolutely exhausted at the end of last season.