Elena Ilinykh & Anton Shibnev | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Anton Shibnev

sunn1ly

On the Ice
I knew Elena is fighter. So happy she did not gave up. They sure are good looking but I want to see them on the ice.

bramweld

Record Breaker
These two have not been together for even two months if my maths is right, but they already have an Instagram page, other Russian sites and now their own fan page thread. I think I'm going to slowly sip a glass of sweet red roo and enjoy this. All the best to the new pair. :coffee: (This is the closest emoticon I could find)

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Good luck to these two! I hope they go far. :clap: Is their coach's name known?

alithia

Final Flight
Kustarova was with them at the Bolshoi so I guess Kustarova. But they started together something like a month ago , not many options
All the best to them! This is a case of ridiculously attractive young people , they'd look good in any magazine cover. And I think it's good they started now, since everyone will be focused on the Olympics season there is a chance to do some serious work and not in a hurry .

sunn1ly

On the Ice

They have pictures with Kustarova my first guess will be her. I really don't know what to expect but i am very curious.

uhh

Medalist

There were reports earlier from Russia that they had been in a training camp with Alexei Gorshkov as well. He still (I think?) has a role overseeing all of ice dance coaching in Russia, although he is not so involved with established couples like Bobrova/Soloviev etc.

Warwick360

Medalist
No one puts Ilynikh in the corner. Love the look already.

YAAAS!!!!! Definitely no one did, and no one ever will!!!!!:yahoo:

So, glad the idea of coaching anyone, instead of being able to compete, is something that's gone up in flames.:dance:

Mattieu

Medalist
I am just so pleased we will get to see Elena again, even if it will take some time for them to be competitive. :love::hap10:

Kittosuni

Medalist
^^ So does it mean they already have programs and will be competing this season??

Hopefully they get an invite to the test skate