Elena Ilinykh & Anton Shibnev | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Anton Shibnev

elysium

On the Ice
It doesn't make sense for Sinitsina to pair with Soloviev if Bobrova is just taking a year off. Anyhow, I'm hoping Lena will find a better partner, be it Soloviev or someone else.

bramweld

Record Breaker
It doesn't make sense for Sinitsina to pair with Soloviev if Bobrova is just taking a year off. Anyhow, I'm hoping Lena will find a better partner, be it Soloviev or someone else.

Well with all his injuries maybe he also needs to take a year off. But in reality isn't this nonsense? All of it.

elysium

On the Ice
Well with all his injuries maybe he also needs to take a year off. But in reality isn't this nonsense? All of it.
Yeah, agreed. Sinitsina should switch partner only if Nikita decides to quit, after all Bobrova managed to train a whole year by herself when Soloviev was injured. If Lena wants to continue competing, she should really find someone that can stay with her for the whole coming Olympic cycle. I wish she can quit on a high note, and obviously she can still get into great form in a short time considering the test skate this season. Anyway, if she wants to quit from competing, I wish her all the best with a new life without the injuries and stress.

pearly

Record Breaker
Bobrova and Soloviev have been quite clear regarding her plans and her being aware that he may want to find a new partner as her return is uncertain. All this - Elena and Nikita's tryout, speculations on Soloviev's possible new partner and speculations that he may already in fact have one came from a recent TSL episode. I wouldn't take any speculation as relevant unless it came from a source whose many speculations and insider info turned out to be true.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I think it is worth mentioning here that Alla Loboda & Anton Shibnev will make their debut at the 5th stage of Russia Cup.