Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 47 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
:rolleye: obviously our B/S just don't have enough drama off ice, told you, that's the main reason :laugh:

I doubted before, but now I have to agree with you :biggrin:

How about this...
New drama: Bobrova dumps Soloviev after he told her that she is fa... too heavy, and she's going to team up with Nikita under Morozov. They're going to dance on 'Oops, I did it again' by B.Spears next season.:p

On topic: still no news :rolleye:

TheGothicEme

On the Ice
I doubted before, but now I have to agree with you :biggrin:

How about this...
New drama: Bobrova dumps Soloviev after he told her that she is fa... too heavy, and she's going to team up with Nikita under Morozov. They're going to dance on 'Oops, I did it again' by B.Spears next season.

How about Katya dump Dima for Sasha Zhulin or Oleg? It would be even much better :popcorn: *kidding*

Back on topic, no new means there's still hope that they would not split right? I don't want them to.:disapp:

ElenaNikitaFan

Rinkside
I don't think so. According to this article Victoria and Nikita has sent an official request to the Fed.
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20140411/742538830.html

Can't wait for the federation response....
Oh wait there is one already "Today Sinitsyna Katsalapov and had requested them to unite in a dance couple. Federation gives time Victoria and Nikita decide whether they are suitable to each other in this combination," - said by phone Gorshkov."
Isn't Groshkov the same guy who said those were inflated rumors?

uhh

Medalist

It's on fsrussia.ru - they haven't sanctioned it yet, they need to see them skating together and understand if the couple has any potential before they approve it. But even if they don't approve S/K, we can be sure that I/K are completely done. :disapp:

Drama next season: Victoria dumps Nikita, she and Morozombie become a couple. Nikita sends another request to the Fed for a new partner. :popcorn:

And the Federation replies and says we've only got one available, her name is Elena...

Alba

Record Breaker
Oh wait there is one already "Today Sinitsyna Katsalapov and had requested them to unite in a dance couple. Federation gives time Victoria and Nikita decide whether they are suitable to each other in this combination," - said by phone Gorshkov."
Isn't Groshkov the same guy who said those were inflated rumors?

:rofl:

Alba

Record Breaker
It's on fsrussia.ru - they haven't sanctioned it yet, they need to see them skating together and understand if the couple has any potential before they approve it. But even if they don't approve S/K, we can be sure that I/K are completely done. :disapp:

I think it will work out and there is no need for the federation to obstruct the new team. I just wish these two change the coach, and Elena find a suitable partner for her.

And the Federation replies and says we've only got one available, her name is Elena..

:laugh:

And the Federation replies and says we've only got one available, her name is Elena...

:laugh: So funny, uhh! But....I really hope that if I/K are done that Elena gets a great partner herself! (And secretly, I hope that Elena finds more success...) :eek::
I'm sure Elena isn't blameless, but from everything that has been put in the media, I feel bad for her and Ruslan - so I hope they get partners and just have exploding success, LOL

uhh

Medalist
I think it will work out and there is no need for the federation to obstruct the new team. I just wish these two change the coach, and Elena find a suitable partner for her.

I think Elena & Ruslan will be OK - he is a good skater and she will bring a lot more fire & emotion to the partnership than Victoria ever did. I would just like them to have a coach that isn't Kustarova, or at least to get choreography from someone else. (Actually what I want most of all is for Elena to team up with Bukin, but then Ruslan would be on his own, and that would be terrible as he is the only one who is completely blameless in this mess.)

As for Morozov, Nikita and Victoria - they all deserve each other in my opinion.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I am 100% certain the Federation will approve of S/K partnership
I/K are unfortunately done

Victoria Sinitsina is jut as talented as Elena
but she has an edge as she is more attractive physically than Elena Ilinykh
Sinitsina is the 90's equivalent of an Ice Dance Beautiful Blonde Diva

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I think Elena & Ruslan will be OK - he is a good skater and she will bring a lot more fire & emotion to the partnership than Victoria ever did. I would just like them to have a coach that isn't Kustarova, or at least to get choreography from someone else. As for Morozov, Nikita and Victoria - they all deserve each other in my opinion.

unfortunately Ruslan Zhiganshin is built like a school boy
he needs to gain more muscles and look more mature on the ice.

Elena Ilinykh must go back with Ivan Bukin
Stepanova is still growing and their partnership of S/B will end this summer or next season
so Bukin will have no partner !

uhh

Medalist
I am 100% certain the Federation will approve of S/K partnership
I/K are unfortunately done

Victoria Sinitsina is jut as talented as Elena
but she has an edge as she is more attractive physically than Elena Ilinykh
Sinitsina is the 90's equivalent of an Ice Dance Beautiful Blonde Diva

Do you actually watch and understand skating at all or do you just have a file of pictures of blonde women that you salivate over?

tulosai

Record Breaker
That article says again that earlier this week it was announced that Ruslan and Elena will skate together. I see no reason to think that is not still the plan or that she will go with Burkin.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Do you actually watch and understand skating at all or do you just have a file of pictures of blonde women that you salivate over?

excuse me ?

all Im saying this was planned
the Fed knew about this and S/K were planning this

Ilinykh and Zhiganshin were caught off guard though
and yes Victoria Sinitsina is just as beautiful

uhh

Medalist
That article says again that earlier this week it was announced that Ruslan and Elena will skate together. I see no reason to think that is not still the plan or that she will go with Burkin.

Kustarova clarified on Monday that they will be working together for now, but they didn't know if it would be permanent - it seemed it's more so they are not sitting around wasting time & maybe they'll stay together, or maybe they'll find other people they think they are better suited to. You can't say at this stage if any of these new partnerships will work out, that will only come after a lot more time together.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Elena Ilinykh should give previous child partner Ivan Bukin a call
Stepanova has been growing since last season as said by their coaches
so he could be available now, Bukin is has a real mature look on the ice

a good match: win vs win

Victoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov
Elena Ilinykh / Ivan Bukin

tulosai

Record Breaker
Kustarova clarified on Monday that they will be working together for now, but they didn't know if it would be permanent - it seemed it's more so they are not sitting around wasting time & maybe they'll stay together, or maybe they'll find other people they think they are better suited to. You can't say at this stage if any of these new partnerships will work out, that will only come after a lot more time together.

Yes, but honestly, they have (I believe) also appealed to the Russian federation, and the chances of them finding anyone new of their caliber who is also willing to pull a partner switch before partnerships need to be firmed up for the new season in a month or so is minimal. My strong prediction is that they will skate together next season at a minimum, and that if it goes decently, they will continue to do so. Burkin is wishful thinking. There is no indication he is looking to switch his partner.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Elena Ilinykh should give previous child partner Ivan Bukin a call
Stepanova has been growing since last season as said by their coaches
so he could be available now, Bukin is has a real mature look on the ice

a good match: win vs win

Victoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov
Elena Ilinykh / Ivan Bukin

Stepanova is closer to 19 than to 18 now. Chances are close to 100% that she is done growing. There is still 5.5 inches height difference between she and Bukin. For ice dancing, that is enough. Let me introduce you to Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir (4.5 inches difference) and Meryl Davis and Charlie White (6 inches difference, only slightly more than Stephnova and Bukin)

Status
Not open for further replies.