Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 82 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I'm not sure about this WTT business. I think she's earned a rest. But with Adelina and Yulia out, Anna struggling, everyone else not of age/not competitive... I guess Russia has no choice but to send Liza and Lena? I hope they're 100% healthy though (well, "will be," in Lena's case). Not an event worth risking your top skaters for.

There is a sort of... poetry... to doing 3A in Japan. The land of Midori Ito and Mao Asada. :)

I know there's no chance of this happening, but some part of me wants Liza to bring Malaguena back. Still sad that the program was a little forgotten, since she only gave one good performance of it.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
As the World Champion, I believe Liza is actually required to attend, and if she does not, cannot do any shows between Worlds and WTT.

Globetrotter

Medalist
I'm not sure about this WTT business. I think she's earned a rest. But with Adelina and Yulia out, Anna struggling, everyone else not of age/not competitive... I guess Russia has no choice but to send Liza and Lena? I hope they're 100% healthy though (well, "will be," in Lena's case). Not an event worth risking your top skaters for.

There is a sort of... poetry... to doing 3A in Japan. The land of Midori Ito and Mao Asada. :)

I know there's no chance of this happening, but some part of me wants Liza to bring Malaguena back. Still sad that the program was a little forgotten, since she only gave one good performance of it.

Hmm it is also the home land of Yukari Nakano who was one of the seven 3A ladies. She landed 3A at Skate America 2002. And her compatriot Yoshie Onda always was trying for the 3A though not successful. I guess in Japan, the 3A is like the jump to fight for as a matter of tradition. They are going to be in love with Tuks if she hits it there. But something tells me that they will probably love Lena Radio better...... I know, I do ;)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
wow sabinfire HUGE thnaks for uploading the vids!
lol I just realised I'd been watching your vids for some time before I registered @ this forum & now I put 2 & 2 together :laugh:
:cheer:
It gives me so much joy hearing people praising her:love:

But something tells me that they will probably love Lena Radio better...... I know, I do
Japanese are the lovely people
they will love both :p

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, if she actually wants to go to WTT.... She's done so many competitions, so probably one more seems like no big deal to her. She's probably got her second wind going - and WTT is such a low-pressure event, it's just one more opportunity to try out the 3A in front of an audience... and have some fun, maybe. :)

adelia

Record Breaker
Well, if she actually wants to go to WTT.... She's done so many competitions, so probably one more seems like no big deal to her. She's probably got her second wind going - and WTT is such a low-pressure event, it's just one more opportunity to try out the 3A in front of an audience... and have some fun, maybe. :)
And earn some generous prize money.

Meoima

Match Penalty
:disapp: the wardrobe malfunction makes me :hopelessness: anyone please tell Liza to be careful next time, but maybe that's not Mishin.

Globetrotter

Medalist
In http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/1028402641.html Mishin said that they planned to include 2 triple axels in Liza's LP next season, which sounds very scary to me and many Russian fans. :laugh: I think Mishin is really good at playing on words. :)

Huh is he being serious? I think only Asada had ever tried that in Vancouver 2010 and then, she only landed a total of 6 triples! I am just so concerned that with 2 x 3A, Tuks LP is going to be just packed with content and little choreo. Isn't it better to start off with just one? To go for the first ever fully rotated no edge calls 8 triple LP instead?

Possible jump layout: 3A, 3Lz-2T-2Lo, 3F, 3Lz, 3T-3T, 3R, 3S

paulusfr

On the Ice
Lisa said in interview she wanted to be the only lady who jumps quad. I'm not sure it is really necessary, but sure one day she will do it :) She wants to leave a mark in the history of figure skating.

Possible jump layout: 3A, 3Lz-2T-2Lo, 3F, 3Lz, 3T-3T, 3R, 3S

You missed one combination. May be her 3S+2A+SEQ at the end would be optimal

Last edited:

Caustica

Final Flight
I think next season she will be able to upgrade her 3-3 combo, in order to avoid having to repeat 3T :) Maybe she will get 3Lz-3T back?

In which case: 3A, 3Lz-3T, 3F; 3Lz, 3F+2T+2Lo, 3Lo, 3S+2A seems like a possibility.

Sigh. It looks crazy!

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I think next season she will be able to upgrade her 3-3 combo, in order to avoid having to repeat 3T :) Maybe she will get 3Lz-3T back?

In which case: 3A, 3Lz-3T, 3F; 3Lz, 3F+2T+2Lo, 3Lo, 3S+2A seems like a possibility.

Sigh. It looks crazy!
Yeah it does. But I don't think she will go for a 3F combo, so maybe it makes sense for her to stick with the 3T-3T, even if she can do the 3Lz-3T.

Caustica

Final Flight
Yeah it does. But I don't think she will go for a 3F combo, so maybe it makes sense for her to stick with the 3T-3T, even if she can do the 3Lz-3T.

Hm. Maybe she could do 2 3S instead then - 3S+2T+2Lo and 3S+2A :)

Although of course, with a 3A there is definitely no need to upgrade 3T+3T! (Even without a 3A her repertoire was strong enough already this season, given the +GOE.) There are still many seasons till the next Olympics... ;)