Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 196 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is there any chance to switch country now? Seriously...

Even with the embargo period being shortened to 12 months, switching countries now would rule her out of the Olympics.

Having a small chance of going to the Olympics with Russia is better than having no chance of going with somebody else.

But, after the Olympics are over, that is a different matter.

Although I am not enthusiastic about the whole idea of switching countries any more, I do believe this would be Liza's best option for making sure she gets going to the Majors on a regular basis.

And, can I just add, the offer in this post from way back in November 2013 (i.e. before the last Olympics) is still open:

So, what options are open to Artur and Liza?

Well, the only option that I can see open to them is leaving Mishin. But, even if they change coach, it doesn't guarantee that they will get into the team for Worlds (or Europeans) over the next few years, or into the team sent to the Pyeongchang Olympics.

And, as far as I know, there are no obvious alternative nationality options open to either of them.

However, there is one more option, but it's only open to Liza:

Marry me, and get British citizenship! :biggrin:

Then, when Jenna retires, you would be guaranteed the spot, as you would be in a totally different league to all the opposition!!!

And, if the British Federation is mad enough to turn you down, then you can try the Irish Federation (one of the perks of being from Northern Ireland is that I have dual nationality!)

Problem solved! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Still can't believe I was actually advocating her leaving Mishin! :drama:

And I still can't believe some of the things that sky_fly20 came out with! :eek: (See the post directly before the one I quoted)

CaroLiza_fan

LRK

Record Breaker

Tyranid

Final Flight
Given the context, I would use the word gender. Just in case anyone is confused. :)

edit: its just a better translation.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
My mind has just been blown...

You know, I really hope some more photos of this trip appear. Because, a photo of Caro and Liza together would make a really appropriate avatar for me... ;) :biggrin:

:love: :love: :love:

I love that photo Liza put up for Women's Day, but I'm not sure people would be able to make out who they were if it was avatar sized. :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

LRK

Record Breaker
My mind has just been blown...

You know, I really hope some more photos of this trip appear. Because, a photo of Caro and Liza together would make a really appropriate avatar for me... ;) :biggrin:

:love: :love: :love:

I love that photo Liza put up for Women's Day, but I'm not sure people would be able to make out who they were if it was avatar sized. :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

Well, you could always give it a shot - and if people start pestering you, asking who these ladies are, you'll know it's too small.:)

LRK

Record Breaker
Posted by Liza:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRlGCa4hmGC/?taken-by=liza_tuktik

Via Google translate:
Meet is Denis. My partner yesterday at a charity dinner :) a wonderful boy, and indeed, all the children were just wonderful! Have a great time and cooked awesome dishes! Spaghetti with duck and a real Italian dessert - tiramisu "thanks to girls from the organization @dobroe_serdce_ for organizing such a wonderful event! :)

adelia

Record Breaker
Tuktik SP 56.54 (TES 24.90) at Cup of Saint Petersburg Final. Currently in 7th place.
I dunno what else to say.

moriel

Record Breaker
Tuktik SP 56.54 (TES 24.90) at Cup of Saint Petersburg Final. Currently in 7th place.

=(
I dunno, i think she should just close this season and train train train for next one =/
And bring back her winner LP plz, it was pretty awesome and with a few refreshments would totally work

LRK

Record Breaker
=(
I dunno, i think she should just close this season and train train train for next one =/
And bring back her winner LP plz, it was pretty awesome and with a few refreshments would totally work

I can't agree with that. That program has been performed to its full potential - the chances are that it will just pale in comparison. And invite comparisons.

And Sandstorm is my favourite Liza program, so I'm not saying this because I don't like it - the opposite, in fact.

ETA - Starfall would hit that same spot, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFEAzP1Zm-A

Last edited:

Tyranid

Final Flight
Are there videos? Or links to sites with official information? Give info. if you can, please.

Thanks in advance. :)