Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 197 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Engagement rings? I do not not remember in which hands they keep them in Russia. But those rings look like it.

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!! :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

I just looked it up, and it is the right hand that the Russians wear it on.

So, the question is: is this a mirror-image photo or a right-way around photo?

Facebook's translation thingy translated it as "My own man". So, by accompanying it with this emoticon, this could be Liza trying to let the cat out of the bag without actually saying it outright.

Either way, they look very happy.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

berry8

Final Flight
What does ''My own man'' mean in Russian colture ?
Will Liza get married?

Last edited:

adelia

Record Breaker
I'm more interested to know what Liza's programs next season will be like than whether she and her bf are engaged or not. But apparently that's not the case with fans here.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm more interested to know what Liza's programs next season will be like than whether she and her bf are engaged or not. But apparently that's not the case with fans here.

To be totally honest, it doesn't matter to me if we find out what music is being used for the programmes in advance of the season starting. Because, finding out the music doesn't actually tell you much about what the routine is going to be like.

• It doesn't tell you the cuts of the music that are going to be used.
  • It doesn't tell you what the edits are going to be like.
  • It doesn't tell you what the skater is going to be wearing.
  • It doesn't tell you what elements the skater is going to do.
  • It doesn't tell you what order the elements are going to be in (eg. whether there is going to be backloading).
  • It doesn't tell you whether the skater is going to get on well with the routine.

The only thing finding out the music tells you is what the general theme of the routine is likely to be.

Personally, I'm not bothered if I don't know what music is being used before I see the skater at their first competition. For me, it is more useful to know how the skater has been doing on the ice during the off-season than knowing what music they are using.

And for somebody like me who has been attracted to Liza for years, it IS interesting to know whether she is permanently off the market or not.

We can all dream, can't we...?

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I didn't mention the word "music" anywhere.

True. But that is what people normally mean when they say they want to know "what skater X's programmes are".

So, apologies if you actually meant something different and I jumped to the wrong assumption.

I still stand by my point that knowing the music doesn't actually tell you that much about the final programme.

CaroLiza_fan

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tatjana Flade reported on FSU that Liza is getting LP done by Adam Solya (Jorik Hendrickx's choreographer). And Tatjana has an upcoming interview with her together with Lazukin so stay tuned.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know I am giving away my age but, when I saw this photo, http://oi65.tinypic.com/2nicidd.jpg one of my thoughts was "This could have been an album cover back in the 1970s"!

You weren't giving away anything. I wasn't even born in the 70's, and the first thing I thought when I saw the photo was "Ah - John Lennon glasses!"

Did you see the video that this was the thumbnail for?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTmnywQhJYm/

I can't help giggling at the end bit every time I watch it! And, yes, I have watched it a whole pile of times. Just to make myself smile! :)

Here are a couple of sultry photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUBf9vXBfkf/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUFND72hpY0/

(What's the craic with the blue nail in the second photo?)

CaroLiza_fan

LRK

Record Breaker
At one point in time I would have deplored that news - but now I just want to see her skate well and be happy again. She can also drape herself in black from head to foot for all I care.;)

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
^ Yup, me too. I feel Liza is one of the types of skaters who are somewhat limited artistically, and I see nothing wrong with that. IMO most skaters are, to varying degrees. The SP from last season just didn't work for me, because I felt she didn't feel the music. Cleopatra and Peer Gynt were much better in that respect. If tangos and Middle-eastern music are what Liza feels the most comfortable performing, then I'm all for that. I just wish that her team would make sure the programs remain distinct and not similar to each other - I am all for experimenting with different costume cuts, colors, and music themes. I think other Latin music than tangos would suit Liza well, too, and so would fast dramatic music like the Peer Gynt LP was. *toasts to confidence for Liza next season*