Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Exciting news fellow Liza fans!

The Empress Wear shop is officially open! https://empresswear.ru/en/

I'm hoping to get a t-shirt, hopefully the exchange rate isn't too bad right now. 😊

:mad: :mad: :mad:

All the T-shirts and track suit bottoms are tagged "Womens". In the "Sweatshirts & Hoodies" section, some items are tagged "Womens", while others have no tags at all.

None of the items on the site are tagged "Mens" or "Unisex".

As I said when Liza started posting preview pics, I really fancy this T-shirt. But, there is nothing on that page that specifically says whether it is a normal unisex T-shirt, or whether it is female fit. And because of Liza's shapely figure (and the fact she has it tucked into her jeans), you can't work it out from the photo.

All that you can go by is the tag. And it just says "Womens".

So, unless the pages are updated to say that the items are suitable for men, it looks like I will have to do without. 😞

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Photos from the ice show:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHYDHuwnSMo/

Looks like she had a good time!

Doesn't she just!

And look at Javi's cheeky face in the group photo! (Can't blame him - he does have his arm around Liza, after all! ;) )

Who is that standing between Liza and Tatiana Volosozhar?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

All the T-shirts and track suit bottoms are tagged "Womens". In the "Sweatshirts & Hoodies" section, some items are tagged "Womens", while others have no tags at all.

None of the items on the site are tagged "Mens" or "Unisex".

As I said when Liza started posting preview pics, I really fancy this T-shirt. But, there is nothing on that page that specifically says whether it is a normal unisex T-shirt, or whether it is female fit. And because of Liza's shapely figure (and the fact she has it tucked into her jeans), you can't work it out from the photo.

All that you can go by is the tag. And it just says "Womens".

So, unless the pages are updated to say that the items are suitable for men, it looks like I will have to do without. 😞

Just to let you know, a review has been posted on the T-shirt I was talking about. And, it turns out that I was not the only bloke to take a fancy to that particular T-shirt. He had the same reservations as me, but took a chance of ordering it anyway.

Here is a Google translation of what he wrote:

Cool stuff! At first it was a little embarrassing that the T-shirt was marked as a woman's, but I bought it anyway. And I was not mistaken: it fits and looks great on me, so it should suit everyone. Special thanks to Tuktik for a small bonus included in the kit! Very nice (and mutually)!

So, no prizes for guessing what I am going to be doing this morning! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Who is that standing between Liza and Tatiana Volosozhar?
That's Natalia Zabaiiko, she and Alexander Enbert skated in the show :biggrin:

I love Liza's one-woman band exhibition, it's so fun!

That reminds me I want to get the Empress jumper to wear when I go skating, but I'm worried about the postage to Aussie land, I asked them what it would be, but haven't got a reply yet. :(

I may just have to YOLO it because the jumper looks amaaaazing.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That's Natalia Zabaiiko, she and Alexander Enbert skated in the show :biggrin:

:palmf: :slink:

I knew I recognised her, but I just couldn't think who she was. I'm blaming it on being too early in the morning... :p

The reason I wanted to know is because I wanted to look up photos of her as I was curious to see what the full tattoo looked like.

I love Liza's one-woman band exhibition, it's so fun!

Totally agree, I absolutely loved that programme. So ingenious. Come to think of it, she has had a good number of really enjoyable fun programmes. The "Toxic" air hostess programme is another of my favourites. Which is probably why I fancied that T-shirt...

That reminds me I want to get the Empress jumper to wear when I go skating, but I'm worried about the postage to Aussie land, I asked them what it would be, but haven't got a reply yet. :(

Oh, drat! I never thought about that. International postage might work out being very expensive. All it says on the website is who it would be delivered by, with no mention of how much it would cost.

I might hold off ordering and think about it. If you do get a reply, let me know.

I may just have to YOLO it because the jumper looks amaaaazing.

Which colour are you thinking of? I would normally tend to go for black clothing. (I must be getting old, because when I see light coloured clothes, the first thing I think is "that would get dirty very quickly"). That said, I like the way the crown and the "Empress" on the white and milk jumpers have a colour effect on them. The plain white used on the black jumper looks boring in comparison.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, drat! I never thought about that. International postage might work out being very expensive. All it says on the website is who it would be delivered by, with no mention of how much it would cost.

I might hold off ordering and think about it. If you do get a reply, let me know.
Are you in Ireland? It probably won't be awful for you as it'll be for me! I looked up DHL prices and yikes! But I thought I'd ask first (they might have access to a discount price or something)...maybe I can figure out how to ask in Russian?
Which colour are you thinking of? I would normally tend to go for black clothing. (I must be getting old, because when I see light coloured clothes, the first thing I think is "that would get dirty very quickly"). That said, I like the way the crown and the "Empress" on the white and milk jumpers have a colour effect on them. The plain white used on the black jumper looks boring in comparison.

CaroLiza_fan
I definitely want to go with the colourful Empress logo :) My father is in fact a wizard at washing clothes so I figure if it gets a stubborn stain or something he'll help me out. :laugh2:

I'll keep you updated!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are you in Ireland? It probably won't be awful for you as it'll be for me! I looked up DHL prices and yikes! But I thought I'd ask first (they might have access to a discount price or something)...maybe I can figure out how to ask in Russian?

Yep, but I'm in the UK part of the island. ☘️

I've never actually bought anything from Russia before. I have bought a couple of things with connections to where Liza is from, but they were all actually posted from Latvia.

Like you, I tried out the shipping calculator on the DHL Russia website, and the quote I got for the cost of postage (using guessed dimensions of 30cm x 30cm x 3cm and 0.5kg) was about 3 times the cost of the T-shirt! :eek:

I really hope that we did something wrong, and that the shipping cost isn't actually anywhere near that high. Liza has a lot of fans overseas, and I'm sure we are not the only ones that want to buy some of her merchandise. But, if they did have to pay those sort of astronomical shipping costs, it would really put her overseas fans off buying things.

I definitely want to go with the colourful Empress logo :) My father is in fact a wizard at washing clothes so I figure if it gets a stubborn stain or something he'll help me out. :laugh2:

:laugh: Parents are great for that sort of thing, aren't they! ;) :biggrin:

I'll keep you updated!

Thank you! :)

Getting back to Liza herself, here is a new photo album that Liza posted today:

What a beautiful colour of a dress! :love:

Oh, by the way, the girl with Liza in the second picture is Valeria Maximova. I don't know if she is a skater herself, but here are a couple of photos of her with some well known skaters:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9cdmz2lukS/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9e7iQ1JxOW/

...she's wearing the hoodie version of jumper that you want! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Like you, I tried out the shipping calculator on the DHL Russia website, and the quote I got for the cost of postage (using guessed dimensions of 30cm x 30cm x 3cm and 0.5kg) was about 3 times the cost of the T-shirt! :eek:
I know! Postage to Aus was even more expensive (like over $100). I did "What'sApp" the shop and they got back to me saying they were working on getting cheaper postage and putting a postage calculator on the site.

I'm waiting with baited breath!

On topic, this was posted on Insta

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHkO7f2JW8- The Mona Liza :laugh2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHikar6ptfo - Another photo of that lovely blue dress :)

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm not sure when this was filmed, but I'm wondering if last season's SP is going to be her gala exhibition programme for the Rostelecom Cup?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHySmJdqQW1/
I think it was practice for that show a few weeks back (I can't remember the name of it now "Love Skating" or something?) Liza did two programs in it "The Drumming Song" and the one woman band number :)

I love both so I'm not sure which one I want to see more!

Vemvane

On the Ice
Woo, what a lovely triple axel! Fingers crossed that she lands her quad tomorrow, and that it is ratified.

Official ISU video of her SP, with apologies to those who are geoblocked:

I think it was practice for that show a few weeks back (I can't remember the name of it now "Love Skating" or something?) Liza did two programs in it "The Drumming Song" and the one woman band number :)

I love both so I'm not sure which one I want to see more!
Ah, thank you for the clarification!

Vemvane

On the Ice
Hooray for Liza! Congratulations on her Rostelecom Cup gold!

Pictures from the competition - the first and last photos in this set are my favourite:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH3Wx97pNRI/

From the free, and oh, she looks so happy in the last one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH3WsOBnoVM/

What a performance. It was marvellous - she brought the audience to their feet, and they lifted her through to the end with their support. I'm still impressed she managed to keep going without a hint of hesitation, even though I doubt she could hear the music over the tumult!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
wish this picture was available in higher resolution ...
127A0281.jpg
5856623.jpg

3200_2000_max.jpeg

3200_2000_max.jpeg

3200_2000_max.jpeg

Last edited: