Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1357 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

bubblecherry

Final Flight
Zhenya is an angel. I'm actually quite angry because it's so incredibly unfair how this continues to happen to her and everyone always tries to brush over it when it happens. She is a better person than I could ever be. I'm sorry to another skater who is perhaps going through a rough time, but this isn't the first time and regardless of whether the excuses are true, they are still tiring. Zhenya's compassion and understanding are second to none. I don't know how she does it.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Zhenya is an angel. I'm actually quite angry because it's so incredibly unfair how this continues to happen to her and everyone always tries to brush over it when it happens. She is a better person than I could ever be. I'm sorry to another skater who is perhaps going through a rough time, but this isn't the first time and regardless of whether the excuses are true, they are still tiring. Zhenya's compassion and understanding are second to none. I don't know how she does it.

Evgenia is my hero. :)

Scott512

Record Breaker

It's ridiculous and outrageous and none of us could handle it as well as evgenia did. This incident from Liza or her ex manager is very very peculiar. Something is not adding up.

Maia96

On the Ice
It's ridiculous and outrageous and none of us could handle it as well as evgenia did. This incident from Liza or her ex manager is very very peculiar. Something is not adding up.

I don’t know what is Liza YT’ channel but some people comment on twitter that the video reappeared in its original version. So with those horrible things about Zhenya. So I hope it will be removed soon. It’s quite unpleasant and Zhenya doesn’t deserve it.

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
Recent developments have really reaffirmed how glad I am that Zhenya left her old team to start anew. It very likely saved her skating career. It was a monumental decision, and I'm so proud of her for that.

skatingfan200

Medalist
Irina Rodnina for TASS:

“Life dictates its own rules, coaches, athletes and their parents behave in accordance with them,” said Rodnina. “We as fans can only wish health and good luck to athletes. If we start children into adulthood, then someone should bear for it’s a responsibility. Someone launched them into the orbit of professional big heavy sport.

Big questions for the fans - how everyone condemned Evgenia Medvedeva and her transition to Brian Orser, but I have known Orser for a long time - this is a coach with tremendous experience. All ambitions have long been satisfied, now he works with athletes. He doesn’t take it for everyone, but taking an athlete, he brings a person to a higher state, not necessarily an Olympic one, I don’t want to blame anyone, but our result is ahead of morality and ahead of elementary humanity, I was lucky with the fans - 50 years ago I I won my first title and still receive words of gratitude and support from them.

Behind the result should be high human qualities. The size of the bench should not affect the value of each athlete's personality. ''

skatingfan200

Medalist
I don’t know what is Liza YT’ channel but some people comment on twitter that the video reappeared in its original version. So with those horrible things about Zhenya. So I hope it will be removed soon. It’s quite unpleasant and Zhenya doesn’t deserve it.

My conspiracy is that a third party bought this ex PR-manager. Obviously, neither Zhenya, nor Lisa benefits from this video.

Maia96

On the Ice
Well there isn't a day that they leave Zhenya in peace. Team T has just crossed the line of professional ethics .... I guess they won't come out to say that they also hacked their account.

When they refer to the great love of TAT they refer to Zhenya. But in reality everything they say about other people is also horrible. Honestly that group is capable of doing anything. It's unfortunate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6D-cYfJcYy/?igshid=183fnpax9puyf

Placebo11

On the Ice
Well there isn't a day that they leave Zhenya in peace. Team T has just crossed the line of professional ethics .... I guess they won't come out to say that they also hacked their account.

When they refer to the great love of TAT they refer to Zhenya. But in reality everything they say about other people is also horrible. Honestly that group is capable of doing anything. It's unfortunate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6D-cYfJcYy/?igshid=183fnpax9puyf

This is disgusting! They don't seem to have respect for anybody.
I'm soooooo happy that Zhenya left them and is at a place now where she's happy and being treated with respect.

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Could someone please explain to me what was said and by whom? I dont have Instagram so I'm not too aware of what has been going on with Zhenya and Eteri's group 🤷*♀️
Could someone explain it to me please? Thanks!

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Could someone please explain to me what was said and by whom? I dont have Instagram so I'm not too aware of what has been going on with Zhenya and Eteri's group 🤷*♀️
Could someone explain it to me please? Thanks!

They did not mention Zhenya. Some people took the post they made as a dig at Zhenya due to a mistranslation.