Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1591 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Vemvane

On the Ice
3S+3T from today's show in Krasnador

Zhenya has a busy week. 5 shows in one week. Tomorrow she has a show in Sochi and thankfully there is one week between Sochi and the last show in Tashkent.

Wow! Her jumps are getting bigger and stronger with each show, and looking easier for her as well. Fingers crossed so tightly that she can have a good competitive season again!

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I mean, it's not like they're consistently fair to her, much less kind, so I don't see how they could expect her to dress up for them. At least she put on pants. After some of the articles I've seen, I'd probably stay in my pajama bottoms and just be like "Whut? Whaddya want?" :laugh:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
"Nevasport about the Ice Age in St. Petersburg: The star of the evening, Evgenia Medvedev, closed the first section. Echo has already become a classic performed by Zhenya and it is a pleasure to look at this number. In the second part of the show, the skater showed the number "Comet" - with a reference to the team's name at the First Channel Cup. By the way, before each performance of one of the "First Time" in the hall, one could hear the loud "Let's go!"