Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1007 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Placebo11

On the Ice
I'm just speechless. A medal is an absolute dream! No matter which. She proved all those doubters wrong, and I still can't believe it!

Watch

Final Flight
Bronze! Daaaamn guys, what a competition! I'm so proud of Zhenya, I seriously can't put it into words!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Lilabet landed the 4S, ended almost 1 pt ahead of Evgenia. So, our girl gets bronze

Only 1 point? That‘s nothing. I don‘t even care what kind of medal she gets because THE FACT THAT SHE EVEN GETS ONE IS SO AMAZING like literally. Zhenya you are amazing.

eaglehelang

Final Flight
Only 1 point? That‘s nothing. I don‘t even care what kind of medal she gets because THE FACT THAT SHE EVEN GETS ONE IS SO AMAZING like literally. Zhenya you are amazing.

Later you can see yourself from ISU site. 2nd to 5th, the pts are very very close. Less than 1 pt difference

emdee

Final Flight
Well done...it was guts and glory today.

So happy for her...very close to second place and great GOE except for the axel.

Was totally happy with top five but this is the icing on tha cake.

Placebo11

On the Ice
But having said that, it's only haunting me a little bit. Had she been fourth because of that it would have killed me.
BRAVO, Zhenya, I'm soooo happy for you!

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
I don't know if you noticed, but her jumps were higher as well :luv17:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Please no talk about under or overscoring now, I only want to enjoy this moment of Zhenya getting a medal at the freaking World Championships after missing GPF, being told by people she was done and lacking in self-confidence. Well, fast forward a few months and here we are. This is UNBELIEVABLE. She is unbelievable.