Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1011 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Placebo11

On the Ice
Oh she admits that she had eating issues last season. I'm not surprised though.
The injury doesn't seem to be serious.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Did you guys also see her massive Loop? It was so high. If Evgenia is able to jump a 4Sal she should check out doing a 4Loop, but this is just wishful and a lot of optimistic thinking on my part. XD I am just so filled with happiness and joy after seeing her fight today.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Oh she admits that she had eating issues last season. I'm not surprised though.
The injury doesn't seem to be serious.

I am proud of her. We need more awarance that this happens in the sport. She is a rolemodel and shows that it‘s very important to consult with professionals and have a healthy diet. Not eating and keeping strict diets is not the way to go, especially for athletes!

I also loved what she said about doubts. That when she felt them during this competition, she looked at Tracy, Brian and Misha and knew that they would always be behind her and support her. She wasn’t going through this alone. As a fan, this makes me so happy to hear.

starla16

Medalist
Did you guys also see her massive Loop? It was so high. If Evgenia is able to jump a 4Sal she should check out doing a 4Loop, but this is just wishful and a lot of optimistic thinking on my part. XD I am just so filled with happiness and joy after seeing her fight today.

loop was always her money jump after salchow
but I guess she is prone to hip injuries now so the chances of her attempting quad loop isnt optimistic.

Watch

Final Flight
We will see a lot of new avatars! I personally haven‘t chosen one yet but I like the roar of power. It‘s almost intimidating. :biggrin:

It really is! She should do an EX to Christina Aguilera's Fighter next season... or for a show, whatever.

bubblecherry

Final Flight
Okay, a pulled muscle. Sad she had to compete in pain and couldn't perform as well as she has been in practice, but bless her fighting spirit and resilience. She will be healed soon. All will be well. Thank you Tracy, Brian and Misha for helping her through this week.

Can you guys believe she went through this entire week, every practice, and during the competition will 0 falls? Who does that? That's crazy.

oneroomdisco

Rinkside
Okay, a pulled muscle. Sad she had to compete in pain and couldn't perform as well as she has been in practice, but bless her fighting spirit and resilience. She will be healed soon. All will be well. Thank you Tracy, Brian and Misha for helping her through this week.

Can you guys believe she went through this entire week, every practice, and during the competition will 0 falls? Who does that? That's crazy.

She's amazing.

Can you guys believe that WE also got through this week? :drama::hap93:

carmina

On the Ice
I am so happy for her.Not her best but she is getting there and I am hopeful for next season

Pulled muscled... how long it takes to heal? Anyone have any idea ?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just watched the fs with the British commentators. They are so great. What a terrific skate by Evgenia. She is in such great shape.
:)