Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1013 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congrats to Med for winning the Bronze medal!:cheer: I am very happy for her.

What a performance, loved it and loved the look on her face and the fist pump at the end.

bubblecherry

Final Flight
Never heard of it before, but a quick skim through it sounds good! Hopefully Misha and her can work together on the program? Wishful thinking?

emdee

Final Flight
I think Jeff Buttle would be very good for this program. Misha is all fire....this is ethereal softness, pain and angst.

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
Congrats Zhenya, I’ve liked her FS since the beginning of the season and I’m happy I was right about its potential

Random comment but it looks like she got a tan in Canada :p

bubblecherry

Final Flight
Giving the judges something they're familiar with, something she's had success with, yet isn't overexposed sounds like a good idea to me. Not usually a fan of reusing programs but Tosca is already great and still has so much potential.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Giving the judges something they're familiar with, something she's had success with, yet isn't overexposed sounds like a good idea to me. Not usually a fan of reusing programs but Tosca is already great and still has so much potential.

Plus Tosca has only been used once internationally.

jhcorb01

Rinkside
No words, honestly. I'm so thrilled for her. A bit miffed about the whole toe in the short program, I didn't think it needed to be called UR. Alas, I'm happy with a bronze and I hope she and her team are as well. Can y'all believe we are here? The low point in the season was IdF, I didn't believe she'd go to worlds, let alone end up with a bronze medal. She is a fierce, wonderful role model for hard work and pure grit and determination.

Memoirs of a Geisha has a beautiful soundtrack, I'm sure she'll do something great with that. She'll really need to use all her musicality for that one, it's really delicate and lyrical. Jeffrey Buttle or Shae Lynn Bourne, please! As much as I love Tosca, I'd love it if she went back to Orange Colored Sky or something similar. I want to see her push herself in interpretation. Wouldn't mind seeing Misha choreograph something fun and upbeat either. Tosca just also reminds me too much of this season, which has stressed me out like no other :laugh:

Fluture

Record Breaker
What did I miss? What was awkward about her behavior? Dont get it.

Are you talking about the picture with Eteri and co.? If so, nothing about her behaviour was akward at all. Instead it was a bit of a weird and akward situation to be in but she handled it very well.

Placebo11

On the Ice
Are you talking about the picture with Eteri and co.? If so, nothing about her behaviour was akward at all. Instead it was a bit of a weird and akward situation to be in but she handled it very well.

Not at all but somene here said he/she feels awkward on behalf of her behavior which I didn't understand.