Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1017 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
Am I imagining it - looked to me like Tracy was holding back tears when Evgenia's overall rank was shown in the K&C?

I LOVE TEAM CRICKET. LIKE REALLY LOVE THEM.

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
I cannot wait to see Evgenia's new FS. Memors of the Geisha has some of my favorite soundtracks. Also I am happy that they are already planning it, this gives her time to get it consistent and to add transitions before next season. I think her getting her SP and FS last minute this season was a part that contributed to her loss of confidence.

I love Memoirs of a Geisha. It is one of my favorite books, one of my favorite films (MICHELLE YEOH CAN SIT ON MY FACE WHENEVER SHE WANTS) and now my favorite skater will perform to its OST. Is a dream that came true.

LynsJ

On the Ice
What a moment in history! Evgenia did amazing and that was such a gutsy skate. She really proved all the doubters wrong and did herself and her team proud. Brian and Tracy are so supportive. I hope this environment works out long term and we get to watch her on this level for many years. Amazing ❤️[emoji178]

Okay, a pulled muscle. Sad she had to compete in pain and couldn't perform as well as she has been in practice, but bless her fighting spirit and resilience. She will be healed soon. All will be well. Thank you Tracy, Brian and Misha for helping her through this week.

Can you guys believe she went through this entire week, every practice, and during the competition will 0 falls? Who does that? That's crazy.

Her consistency is coming back!!! Yes!!! Great competition and run throughs

grey19

On the Ice
Also, Evgenia gets to choose her GP assingments, will be the third one to do it. Interesting, which ones she'll shoose.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Hope she goes to Nebelhorn Trophy for the B Event but she probably won't. Nebelhorn gives the best scores LOL so many ladies got season's bests there.