Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1538 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Artemisa

Final Flight
Yes especially considering how shaky the ladies field was last weekend.
I agree .. except for Anna who is more consistent and have a 4 .. I think is a open field in ladies .. so medvedeva has a chance ... kostornaia doesn't have yet the 3A, trusova needs the 4 to win ( and it's difficult to nail every time the quads), Liza has a 3A and a 4 but she normally don't have a clean program ... so if medvedeva is clean she have a big shot to the podium or at least 4
And I don't think eteri ever give up on zhenya .. it's like a question of honor ( and I think maternal love for zhenya)

Scott512

Record Breaker
I agree .. except for Anna who is more consistent and have a 4 .. I think is a open field in ladies .. so medvedeva has a chance ... kostornaia doesn't have yet the 3A, trusova needs the 4 to win ( and it's difficult to nail every time the quads), Liza has a 3A and a 4 but she normally don't have a clean program ... so if medvedeva is clean she have a big shot to the podium or at least 4
And I don't think eteri ever give up on zhenya .. it's like a question of honor ( and I think maternal love for zhenya)
I think Anna and baby girl KV are the best of the Russian ladies. But Anna has pneumonia or something like that so she may not even skate again this season and KV is only 14 Sasha and aliana are unstable compared to what they were last year so the door would be open for Evgenia if she was healthy to make the podium our top 5 at Russian Nationals.

Artemisa you also make a great point about it's a question of honor of EG towards Zhenya and that other thing you said too. :) ;) We want to see her skate and I mean like yesterday but we have to keep our patients. We don't want Zhenya to make a bad situation worse.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker

Supernovaimplosion

Final Flight
On Evgenia 's merchandise site, it's a black Friday sale until Nov 29. It's 30% off most items. That blue hoodie is calling me. :dbana::dbana:
How's the shipping? Does it ship from Russia?
Edit: Okay, I looked and the shipping was more than what I wanted to get :laugh:

Last edited:

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Yeah, the shipping to North America is pretty expensive, and it takes like a month to get here. Haha It's like a dollar a day shipping, and they send it by sailboat. ⛵:laugh:

But the merchandise is nice; none of the things I have purchased so far have been junk, and I use the coffee cups every day. :coffee:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah, the shipping to North America is pretty expensive, and it takes like a month to get here. Haha It's like a dollar a day shipping, and they send it by sailboat. ⛵:laugh:

But the merchandise is nice; none of the things I have purchased so far have been junk, and I use the coffee cups every day. :coffee:
And I recommend the pens, the ink is really good.

Supernovaimplosion

Final Flight

It'd probably be more worth it if I wanted something more substantial but I only wanted the toque :laugh: I really like it. Maybe I'll come back for a sweater later

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Yeah, I doubled up on items both times I ordered something to make it more worthwhile. Jeanie's right; the pens write really well, so you might as well toss a couple of those in, too.

I've considered the buff, but it looks like it's easy to get it stuck on your head...

Edit: Darn, I can't figure out how to just post that third picture.