Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1625 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The new program is so much fun, I'm really enjoying watching these every week!

I also love the pink dress, though I'm not sure of it for Masquerade. I was hoping for another body suit like Exogenesis :D Hopefully we can see it in exhibition soon with the dress and all, I'd love to see it come together like she planned :pray:
Yeah, I almost thought that she might be in a tuxedo for it when I watched it at test skates. The dress is definitely pretty, but it's not what I expected for such a melodramatic program.
I love her programs with Danya. I didn't think I would love them so much!!:love2::jump:
I'm really surprised, too! They get better each week and are really fun to watch.

Amy Zara

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Yeah, I almost thought that she might be in a tuxedo for it when I watched it at test skates. The dress is definitely pretty, but it's not what I expected for such a melodramatic program.
Me too! I think I was influenced by Dmitri Aliev and Volosozhar/Trankov who both had that military influenced style for their programs

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Me too! I think I was influenced by Dmitri Aliev and Volosozhar/Trankov who both had that military influenced style for their programs
Yeah, and it's kind of a martial waltz. I don't know much about the play that it's from, but to me, it has the feel of something you might play at a military ball. Hopefully, she'll share it with us like she shared Alegria.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I know I was very skeptical about Ice Age but the last two programs have been great! Loved the Joker one especially and that Milokhin guy is actually a great actor. I‘m really warming up to this pair. Now, my boy, just don‘t drop her anymore and we‘ll be fine. :laugh: No, but seriously, Zhenya is looking happy and busy and the more I see from this season, the more I can appreciate her career and the possibilities/freedom she has now.