Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1627 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Haha. So I’m doomed.

Back to Evgenia. A million followers on multiple platforms is no small feat. That’s a lot of eyeballs on you.
She's attractive, charismatic, fluent in two widespread languages, and she's an extraordinary skater, so I'm sort of not surprised, but at the same time, she is out for the Olympic season with injuries and is somehow more popular than she was the last couple of years, so it is indeed no small feat.

Znowflake

On the Ice
I really want to see this lift! Can’t believe after such a crazy fall they attempted a high lift that was apparently done really well 😳👏

Two-time Olympic champion Maxim Trankov appreciated the performance of two-time world champion Evgenia Medvedeva and tiktoker Dani Milokhin in the sixth edition of the Ice Age show.

“How skillfully did Dania and Zhenya perform? I didn't even look at their technicality after their high support. I didn't give a damn about everything else - at that moment I already knew that the technique would be 6.0, and all I had to do was get imbued with this number in order to appreciate the artistry.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
I really want to see this lift! Can’t believe after such a crazy fall they attempted a high lift that was apparently done really well 😳👏

Two-time Olympic champion Maxim Trankov appreciated the performance of two-time world champion Evgenia Medvedeva and tiktoker Dani Milokhin in the sixth edition of the Ice Age show.

“How skillfully did Dania and Zhenya perform? I didn't even look at their technicality after their high support. I didn't give a damn about everything else - at that moment I already knew that the technique would be 6.0, and all I had to do was get imbued with this number in order to appreciate the artistry.

The lift looks amazing i saw it in one of the videos circulating around

Znowflake

On the Ice
Interview with Brian

“Medvedeva was a real champion. I'm so proud of her. "
- Before last season, Evgenia Medvedeva left your club . Were you surprised that Zhenya never took part in tournaments again?
- No, I was not surprised. Evgenia struggled to train in Canada. But she went to the show in Japan, and was only able to return back to Russia. Then she fell ill with covid, she felt very bad, and then she decided to stop performing. Eugene wrote me a message about this, so I learned about it from her, and not from others. It was very kind and polite of her. But she still continues to give so much to our sport, even now, turning into professionals. She is great at interacting with fans who adore her, commenting on TV, participating in shows ... She is brilliant. Evgenia can also work as a figure skating analyst.
I remember accompanying her to the Russian Grand Prix in the fall of 2019, at her last full-fledged tournament. Then, in my opinion and in the opinion of many experts, she performed her best performance in her entire career. At a young age, she did so much for figure skating. And he continues to do so. I'm so proud of her. I follow her on Instagram, she is very busy, she writes so many messages. I am glad that she is happy and does what she likes.
- Do you feel that she has not fully revealed her potential? Figure skating lacks Medvedeva?
- She was a leader and an inspiring example for all these girls. Zhenya was a champion, a real champion. When she came to us, she wanted to create a new style and continue to skate, she wanted to become stronger. I think our joint experience was very good and that she could no longer do more.

Подробнее на «Чемпионате»:
https://www.championat.com/figuresk...chenicah-tutberidze.html?utm_source=copypaste

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
It could just be the translation, but it sounds like she let him know privately that she is finished. If so, that was one heckuva ride, and she was a true champion, indeed.:points: If not, I'd like nothing better than to cheer for her again. :hap10:

She was, and is, magnificent, and there has never been another skater like her, able to clutch the audience's heart in her fist with her performances as she brilliantly executes difficult elements and transitions. Many skaters master one or the other, but none have mastered both facets of figure skating quite like Evgenia. :bow:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It could just be the translation, but it sounds like she let him know privately that she is finished. If so, that was one heckuva ride, and she was a true champion, indeed.:points: If not, I'd like nothing better than to cheer for her again. :hap10:

She was, and is, magnificent, and there has never been another skater like her, able to clutch the audience's heart in her fist with her performances as she brilliantly executes difficult elements and transitions. Many skaters master one or the other, but none have mastered both facets of figure skating quite like Evgenia. :bow:
I think she was letting him know she was skipping this season. I really hope she is healthy for next season. It would be great to see Alegria and Masquerade in competition.