Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not concerned about the costumes. Actually I don't care. Not a fan of this program, if they are so bent on this style, I wish they would just go back to their Glam program.

madforskating

On the Ice
Well, the SP isn’t bad. It’s not a masterpiece, but it’s not god-awful. I prefer the free though.

I'd like to reassure everyone that I'm sure the bowling shirts aren't the final costumes!

T/M wore them a few season's back...I think it was for their Music FS and we know they got new costumes for that :)

I hope they get some good ones! Maxim T and Tanya always had such nice costumes, I'm sure he'll get some good ones for them!

Good! I was worried! Evgenia is soooooo pretty, it’s a crime not to put her in a beautiful dress!

hanca

Record Breaker
While it could have been better, this SP is a huge improvement from the one they showed at the test skates. The music from the test skates was definitely not survivable for me. I would be willing to mute the TV or leave the arena and use it as a toilet break just to avoid that previous music, even though I like them as a pair. But this new one is fine. Perhaps not a masterpiece, but if they learn to interpret it a little bit better, it could be good.

madforskating

On the Ice
I love Evgenia and Vladimir’s FS so much! This is the kind of beautiful program they have always been capable of and I’m so happy to see it finally come to fruition for them! It will be stunning once the elements are clean!

esteticlove

Final Flight
I have very mixed feelings about them. I can't figure out what's wrong but something is not really working. Still, I see definitely that Vladimir has improved tremendously - I am glad that Trankov has put some emphasise on him because in the past I always had the feeling that Morozov has been blended in the background and that he used to show no personality. Right now he's doing good, his weight is under control, his body movements have become smoother and has a better presence on the ice.

ejnsofi

Final Flight
If there will be sistine chapel renovation I'll start petition to add the painting of T/M triple twist because I saw God in it. They are technically amazing team but their packaging since they moved to seniors was underwhelming and face palm inducing. I'm glad they finally got program which doesn't make me cringe

esteticlove

Final Flight
I hope they pay attention to Evgenia's problems. Since the Olympics she seems to put too much pressure on herself. I could tell she wants to win, even too much but this mindset doesn't allow her to fulfil her potential.

newyn

On the Ice
I was very moved by their free skate, despite the technical difficulties. And I'm sure the program will grow.

The SP... I shall wait and see. It is probably trying to be what Glam was but what made Glam so great was the ease with which it was performed. Evgenia and Vladimir would just dance and have fun trough Glam every single time. Obviously they are not there with this new sp. Her dress is gorgeous though. Or what am I speaking, she is so stunning she would look good in a potato sack. :laugh:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I wasn't as bothered by the SP this time as I was in Finlandia. It's not a good program at all, but if they don't make mistakes in it I'm sure it will be just fine in competition, like something to get over with. The FS really is their vehicle this year, so hopefully they can get over their issues in future competitions.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In case any of you were curious about the CBC commentary for their Skate America performances...

Their warm-up clip is at the beginning, and go to 10:54 for their SP (the password is pairs): https://vimeo.com/292062657

Go to 14:19 for their LP performance (the password is pairs): https://vimeo.com/292062796

Their LP kiss & cry is at the beginning (the password is pairs): https://vimeo.com/292062826

Arbitrary

Medalist
Some traffic accident during this morning practice.
Tarasova was rushed to hospital with a wounded jaw. The level of wound unknown.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Some traffic accident during this morning practice.
Tarasova was rushed to hospital with a wounded jaw. The level of wound unknown.

Oh no! That's horrible! I hope Zhenya's OK. I was just watching and loving their SP!

Arbitrary

Medalist
She crashed to other skater, landed face first.
At least that is what reported. No video available AFAIK.